I'm new to this.

So I just joined and I was searching for Slowpoke in the collections section because I collect Slowpoke and was seeing if anyone else did too. Then, after I hit search, that gif at the top of the page turned to Slowpokes! Is this a coincidence? Can I change it so it stays Slowpokes?

21 Likes

Those are the banners, which change when the page does, so it’s random

2 Likes

Oh, ok. Thanks for the help!

it is a good banner tbf

Yes, I just got another one with Slowbro/Poke and Psyduck!

2 Likes

As Boo said, it’s random.

That being said, we don’t have a dedicated Slowpoke collector that I know of though I’m sure @quuador could help out with a list since it’s missing from his list on his TCG Pokemon Specific List.

If you were looking for cameos as well, where Slowpoke is not the main Pokemon but is featured in other cards, then @JoshsOddCollection 's thread concerning Pokemon Cameos here is the perfect fit.

Look forward to seeing your collection. Slowpoke is featured in some wicked fun cards!

5 Likes

Wait wait wait…does this mean @swolepoke is in fact not a Slowpoke collector? 'Cause if not, we need a Pika emoji with the head exploding right now!

1 Like

A man/woman of exquisite taste.

17 Likes

He collects birds, signatures, and GAINS. XD

Haha, thanks! Your avatar is amazing

1 Like

They want you to believe the banner is “random” but the truth is you can make your own reality

document.getElementById('banner').style.backgroundImage = "url('https://i.imgur.com/Qk5zlBb.gif')";

4 Likes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlGj_nviQCo

2 Likes

@corphish712378, @way2slowbro,

You two…

9 Likes

@azulryu,
Thanks so much! This list of cameos is very helpful. Is the only way to upload images using Imgur? It’s blocked on my computer by my school. I can just do it on my phone but I was wondering if there was an easier way. Also, is this just for the TCG, or can I share my other Slowpoke stuff too? (plush, figures, etc.)

This is actually adorable.

1 Like

Another single Pokemon collector enters the hobby, that’s great. Welcome!

4 Likes

You guys are too kind! I do actually collect pretty much everything Pokémon, but Slowpoke is by far my biggest interest. (And Bro/King) I also have been really into Pokemon for around 3 years and got serious about Slowpoke last March.

5 Likes

at least you didn’t think the banner was a game you could play… (:

Seriously, this is my new favorite thread

1 Like