iamnotlame Says hello to all!

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

Also I actually appreciate someone who uses a real avatar rather than anything pokemon related. Makes the internet seem more real hahaha, itā€™s easy to get lost in a virtual world on here. There are real people hiding behind these usernames

As for avatar content, so long as rules arenā€™t broken then I think itā€™s fair for anyone to use what they like as their personal avatar.

I donā€™t mind it personally, I wish I could be that jacked honestly haha

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to pretend it doesnā€™t make me uncomfortable, but anyone that knows me personally knows I would never intentionally use it as a tool for bullying.

Okā€¦you all convinced me. The human body is a thing of beauty for all to appreciate:)

Spent a good while laughing at the avatar change. Thank you haha. I wish I could have hair on my chest.

Picture please!

Are you sure? Bidoof is pretty awesome. Awesome enough to, say, be enjoyedā€¦in that certain wayā€¦

1 Like

Bellyā€™s gonnnnnna get yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Haha. Funny DP change. Fair play.

The reason i use this particular picture, is because i started a youtube fitness channel, and picked back up with my pokemon channel this year also. I use the same avatar across pretty much all forums, and in my google authorship picture so its easily recognisable.

I do vary it up on youtube accounts however, for example my iamnotlame account does have a pokemon related youtube avatar, purely because by the channel name ā€œiamnotlameā€ does not suggest it is anything to do with pokemon.

Like i say sorry to those who donā€™t like it, but thanks for those who have spoken up and defended my picture.

Itā€™s all in good fun my friend. Youā€™re a good sport:)

Are topless women allowed as our profile pictures?

Since states are legalizing public female toplessness, and several places already allow it, it would be a fair, politically correct move for the forum, right?

Whoever removed my avatar wasnā€™t man enough to tell me. Better not be you again Daniel!
How is it ok to accept one guys topless pic for their avatar but not anotherā€™s? Are you saying I didnā€™t look good enough? I know I donā€™t;). Actually, Iā€™m glad I donā€™t have to look at it anymore lol.

Just noticed (from your ebay link) youā€™re the guy selling that bundle of 1st edition base booster boxes. Ive been watching this for ages just out of curiosity.

A question to yourself, and others here, do you make your living from pokemon/card collecting, or is it simply just a hobby that happens to net you some extra cash?

For me its the latter.

Iā€™m reading on your website. Very interesting

I miss @garyis2000 big bellyā€¦ itā€™s my drum set!

1 Like

Thanks

Ive not been focusing on my shreddybrek channel as of late, ive been putting more focus on my pokemon channel.

I got a ton of views & subs from my pokemon rumble u, but things have slowed down now. If you guys could check my channel out www.youtube.com.iamnotlame and critique my videos to help me make future ones better that would be great.

If you enjoyed them then please feel free to like/comment/sub!

Well my profile picture has caused quite a talking point on the forums! Never expected my intro thread to get this many replies haha. All good fun.

Unless there is a demand for it (which i doubt) my profile pictures will remain, for the most part, fully clothed. If anyone is interested in the fitness side of things that I do (im a competitive bodybuilder) you can check my www.youtube.com/shreddybrek channel.

Onnnnnnnn to the topic at hand however. Thanks for the welcomes so far guys. Glad to be part of the board. Outside of the forum, i wanna grow my iamnotlame channel not just on old school pokemon card collecting, but on all things pokemon, facts, games, the anime, fun videos, informative videos etc.

I only have about 440 subs atm, which is pretty poor. If ANYONE could take the time to watch the videos (leaving a comment and like on them, along with sharing would be super duper special sauce) but more importantly, if you could give me feedback and what you like/donā€™t like about them so i can improve them.

I plan to do filming and editing this weekend, and have a few ideas already (have prepared some ideaā€™s, scripts etc)

Thank you so much everyone. Keep clanging & banginā€™

1 Like

LOL want to do a story about my Pokemon sample set? It has a really interesting story. And there are only 2 Complete PSA 10 graded in the world.

Thanks Danielā€¦it was probably Scott whoā€™s always been jealous of my physique. Actually, Iā€™m glad he pulled it. It was just a joke anyway trying to get my lame friend to reconsider his avatar. Maybe I was just jealous;)

1 Like

Thatā€™s a real treasure set Elamā€¦certainly a crown jewel.

Messaged you about it buddy