I think they are reprinting vintage sets

1,029 packs of 1st edition Jungle/Fossil/team Rocket have been opened on WhatNot this week alone. How is it so plentiful 25 years later! make it make sense, and they are all pristine boxes look fresh off the press. These fakes are so good they are even being graded!!! were screwed!!!

2 Likes

27 Likes

It wouldn’t be hard at all… They were a mass produced item by modern technology…

There’s absolutely nothing special about the paper, ink, foil, plastic and machinery used. Someone just needs access to this info, suppliers and print files.

Completely replicable,

2 Likes

agreed. cabals, do NOT suppress this man. only one speaking truth around here.

4 Likes

if only there was a way to carbon date the paper of the card

jason-momoa-chair

17 Likes

IMG_2302

13 Likes

17 Likes

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

6 Likes

I wish it was fish bait, the packs being opened dont make sense bro!!! theres to many, it was 25 years ago for crying out loud

1 Like

you think I want it to be true? I have almost half the 1st edition base set psa 10 completed, Im just speaking on what I see with my own eyes!!

1 Like

@1stEditionSniper how old are you?

1 Like

30!

Yikes, that makes it so much worse

20 Likes

my collection is near 100k bro, Im not on here spewing nonsense, the numbers DONT. MAKE. SENSE.

I agree. I dont know why people act like they were printed in some currency facility using security hairs like bro this was 1999 technology printing foil and they had 0 clue how big it would get, the weird thing is not questioning reprints its acting like you KNOW its not happening

7 Likes

Youre unfortunately in the wrong place if you think that matters.

4 Likes

my collection value has 0% to do with the question of reprints but thanks for trying to sway the topic!!!

Not sure if you know but thats your quote :man_shrugging:

1 Like