I made a Umbreon card Tierlist

Here is my tierlist:

You can make your own by going here. Would really like to see yours [:

11 Likes

You seriously included Umbreon ex in the F tier? WTF?

16 Likes

You’re not allowed to judge my tierlist when you didnt even make one

14 Likes

Umbreon is one of my all-time favorite characters, alongside Suicune and more recently Deoxys.

Lots of great Umbreon’s all the way down to C-tier, I think. I could change my mind on some of them easily.

5 Likes

I’ve learned that I don’t like a lot of Umbreon’s art. I feel like the Pokemon could have gotten so much better deserved artwork - so much of it feels uninspired.

7 Likes

Umbreon has gone from a nightmare spawn of Satan to a cutie-wutie bunny wabbit.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Darkrai & Umbreon GX in A because of the clear story continuation with the others in S!

3 Likes

For me all Umbreon cards are at least A tier, with e Series and Neo Discovery at the top.
Well, all except those 5ban full arts. The Hidden Fates one is a disgrace to this beautiful Pokemon.

As someone on e4 said before, 5ban can actually make nice cards. But TPC chooses their absolute worst fuck-ups on a regular basis.

1 Like

Love this post and everyone’s responses! Like others, Umbreon is a favorite! I really enjoy a lot of the Tag Team artwork, as they show lots of action which is fun. Rainbows Rare cards have never done it for me which is why I put them fairly low, but I feel no Umbreon deserves an F grade :grin:

2 Likes

I felt like a boomer putting all the newer ultra rares in F tier… maybe they should make good ones!

5 Likes

Love this concept! As Umbreon is one of my favorite Pokemon I have to throw my hat in the ring.
Absolutely love the dichotomy between the Mcdonald’s Promo and Aquapolis Umbreons/environments. (I talked about that in the artwork thread in more detail). Love the gold star of course (I like the Japanese better, but I have the english so I am satisfied :stuck_out_tongue: ) And the Umbreon ex pops so much with the red background! I am not a huge fan of the newer Umbreon cards… I don’t know why but they just seem… off. I also don’t really like how there are three versions of the same artwork (redular/shiny/rainbowrare)

2 Likes

You said you love the artwork story of the Umbreon from the McDs and Aquapolis, yet you put the TT one that goes with the story and is drawn by the same artist in F tier :PepeHands:

Really never been a fan of the Rainbow Rares :slightly_frowning_face: I like a lot more of the modern Umbreons than I expected though :blush:

Haha I like how you included the japanese version, english version with yellow border and non holo completely butchers the appeal.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m aware that they all share the same story/setting. I just don’t really like how the Tag Team cards look :confused:

Rooftop promo S++

I did a tier chart but I couldn’t see where to post it. Can someone advise me?

Edit I don’t need pictures

1. 1st edition Neo Discovery
  2. Aquapolis
  3. Skyridge
  4. Umbreon Prime
  5. Umbreon ex Unseen Forces
  6. Hidden Fates
  7. Darkrai Umbreon Hyper Rare/Rainbow
  8. Umbreon Hyper/Rainbow Rare
  9. That Japanese one caught my eye but no idea where it’s from. Looks to have a E series boarders. Might have ranked it higher if I knew more about the card
  10. Fates Collide full art

1 Like