I fixed Fossil Raichu and Jungle Electrode...

Something that has always bugged me was Raichu being in Fossil and Electrode being in Jungle. As a kid, I couldn’t phantom why this choice was made…but alas, my irrational childhood brain didn’t form thoughts from a business standpoint trying to sell product. lol

4 Likes

I think I would prefer for both to be in base set. Also weezing, rapidash, butterfree, etc.

Blasphemy! Fossil Raichu is perfect just the way it is!

2 Likes

I was never bothered by it because I always felt like the designations of Jungle and Fossil are meant to be very open to interpretation. Most of the species in Jungle are found outside of the Jungle (as supported by the locations in most of the artworks) and most of the species in Fossil are not fossils.

I mean there’s a jungle pikachu and not a fossil pikachu so it makes sense

3 Likes

I was originally opposed to the OP’s proposal; however, you won me over PFM!

4 Likes

This is why it bugged me so much as a kid lol I fully expected to be able to pull a Raichu from Jungle. Or maybe the real issue is Pikachu is in Jungle…? Considering you can find a Pikachu at the Power Plant in gen 1, much like other Pokemon found in the Fossil set (Zapdos, Magneton, Grimer/Muk).

1 Like

Honestly we never needed another Electrode, should have just made the butterfree the holo

7 Likes

Where is the dislike button.

1 Like

Jungle should have been a 4 card set only including Venusaur, Exeggutor, Vileplume, and Victreebel

I 100% agree on this.

15 Likes

100% agree with your fix

1 Like

+1

>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Yes! I have always wanted this and now it’s here! Thank you haha!

1 Like