How to Earn the Four Star Token

As you may have noticed, all the E4 mods have a specific token badge that we can give out to whoever we deem worthy of it! Mine is the Four Star token, and this thread will serve as a list of all the ways it can be earned.

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 6.39.00 PM

I will likely add to this list over time, but for now here are the criteria for awarding the token:

1. EX Sucks
  • Awarded for exceptional performance in EX Series or BW/XY Era EX collecting. This is intentionally vague for a reason, but will be awarded for things like completing a long-term EX Series or BW/XY EX era goal.
  1. Win the Lottery
  • Acquire a set of EX Series, HGSS or BW Era Japanese Pokemon Cards which were only available via lottery.
  1. Squad Up
  • Meet me in person (at sanctioned events, please do not come to my house)
  1. Forum Service
  • Provide an exceptional service to the members of E4, above and beyond what would normally be expected of a community member.

Points 1 and 4 will be awarded as I see fit, but if you qualify for 2 and 3, shoot me a PM or post here! As mentioned earlier, I’ll update this thread with new ways to earn the token over time.

16 Likes

The front seat of my xterra still has your butt print. Four star dragon ball please.

12 Likes

I’m already out front of your house, now I need to schedule an appointment to meet at an event? Sheesh…

4 Likes

Is hand-delivering a letter that explains why i should get it considered a sanctioned event

1 Like

Yours was the first face I saw in Baltimore - You better not have forgotten me already

3 Likes

Did you forget to whisper the secret codeword into his ear?

4 Likes

9 Likes

I seen you in baltimore a few times throughout the day firstly in line outside saturday and then alot over in the chairs near saitou area haha

14 Likes

Where do you think the idea came from in the first place?

3 Likes

so you’re telling me i bought this bunny costume for nothing?

4 Likes

The E4 lore deepens

I will do ANYTHING for a badge. Well except shaving my legs. I draw the line there.

3am E4 gang squad up! So your telling me I qualify for this lame token? I guess I’ll take one to go please.

5 Likes

If it was my token you’d be automatically disqualified with talk like this :melting_face:

4 Likes

Im going on a token collecting spree today; met u at toronto regionals and got lunch! Token pls :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

I have created a monster.

:pensive:

2 Likes

Comin for your crown :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Ayo can I have my token???

4 Likes

God bless

2 Likes