How many Van Gogh Pikachus do you own? (Survey)

Inspired by a recent similar thread.

How many copies do you own? (Slab or Raw, doesn’t matter)

My Collection

IMG_3497

12 Likes

Currently have four. Have sold like 8 or so that were in LP condition to raise some capital

5 Likes

Zero

4 Likes
  • 2-5
  • 5+
0 voters

33 Likes

Tcg cards zero but one post card and one sleeve which i consider to be very much enough for me

4 Likes

do charizard v promos next

7 Likes

We went to the museum, the boyfriend doesn’t collect cards perse, so i just put “his” card together with mine in my drawer. Guess i have two van Gogh Pika’s now.

5 Likes

Another zero lol.
It’s a funny card and indeed interesting. But not my genre.

6 Likes

2 sealed and 1 in the binder, plus the fiance has one sealed.

5 Likes

I was an annoying know-it-all and bullied someone into giving me one for someone else. Does it count if Im just the holder of it?

6 Likes

I think i have 4 or 5

6 Likes

None. Would like to have one though. Just haven’t gotten around to buying yet.

5 Likes

I’ve just got two. One I bought around release when the prices were lower and the other I recieved as compensation for grading some cards
Both sealed

5 Likes

I am curious of the differences in sentiment towards this card compared to the Umbreon from the other thread. They are both modern and very common cards with little urgency to purchase.

6 Likes
  1. Both from PC purchases. One now graded (10) one sealed.
5 Likes

For me, I wanted one and didn’t really care to own the other one

7 Likes

Zero. I don’t plan to own any, ever. And I don’t understand the hype around this card. Why do people go so crazy on it?

6 Likes

I stole about 400.

14 Likes

I was very fortunate on the initial release, so I’ve got a good handful (some now graded, some raw). I don’t intend to sell any anytime soon, I just really enjoy the card.

7 Likes

Owning multiply copies of a card was always very weird to me. Personally, having more than 1 copy of a card in my collection kind of devalues them in my head and makes them not as special. I got a couple of van gogh pikachus when they came out and just kept the better condition copy.

6 Likes