How do i keep the value of my booster packs

I’ve posted this before, but I use oversized toploaders to preserve empty booster packs for the art:

Admittedly, it’d be a tighter fit if it was an unopened pack, but it’d still be better than anything bendable IMO. This is where I got them from if anyone is interested:
www.ebay.com/itm/3-x-20-pcs-Sideloaders-Size-5-5x3-8-inch-for-Pokemon-Unopened-Sealed-Promo-pack-/252102425085?hash=item3ab279b9fd

1 Like

Nice, I use the similar Ultrapro Tall 3"x5" Toploaders for my Opened packs aswell, they have a very snug fitting :blush:

2 Likes

Just so you know, that tight fit in the toploader can damage the wrapping in time by getting an imprint from the borders of the cards inside.

These are just empty packs / Wrappers that me and Areestee were talking about, so don’t worry! :blush:

I have thought of modifying 2 of them to make 1 case, but I need more weeks in my day.

I’ve just ordered these of ebay to test with: www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141765213079

First i’m going to put each booster pack in a PSA sleeve and then into a pocket of the Ultra Pro page

That is this page

1 Like

Yup these should be ok as my booster are currently just sitting on my bookshelf. Just a need a binder for the pages now

1 Like

So my ultra pro pages arrived :blush:

3 Likes

nice, looks like they work a charm

1 Like

If there is a member here who doesn’t have some cards stashed in a shoe box, I’d be very very surprised!

3 Likes

I am going to keep them in bubblewrap from now on and maybe but the boosters in a binder… or a shoe box :grin: :grin:

They look like graded card sleeves to me @reinasierpe

1 Like

Wouldn’t there be a visible rating if they were graded?

Graded card sleeves as in the sleeves that are made for holding graded or slabbed cards I assume woolsluk means.

1 Like

Yup the sleeve inside is the one you put a PSA graded card inside.

It was how i kept my boosters before i got the ultra pro pages but thrn decided not to take em off.

2 Likes

aaah thanks I didn’t know that =)

Sorry to open up again a pretty old thread, but I found this really interesting and creative.

I personally use PSA card Sleeves, and then simply put then in old booster boxes (can fit 16 sleeved packs into 1 old school booster box vertically) and then put bubble wrap on the other side of the box to keep it’s position. I use these mostly, but for my favourite packs I store them in an old school card box with requires just a very thin amount of bubble wrap to stop movement inside the box! Using PSA sleeves on all packs btw. www.amazon.co.uk/woc08321-Pokemon-Card-Box/dp/B000MKLK20 By far the best storage IMO, just don’t like paying about £10 for a storage component of 16 packs haha.

I’m glad this thread got a bump; I’ve looking for ways to display my packs.

For those using the ulta pro 4 pocket pages, do Japanese packs fit ok? Because they tend to be taller than English packs.

I use the ultra pro 4 pages shown in this thread. I like them a lot. I am doing pretty well in my quest for all English pack arts. Missing only about 8 sets worth, so ~32 packs. Never thought about the graded card sleeves also though. May go back and do that. I have English mainly so I can’t speak to the Japanese question.