Holo Swirls

But how much would you pay for a doggo eating an orb and farting a swirl?

5 Likes

the only question that really matters

@newcollector

1 Like

Wow this is quite actually really stunning. I have never seen something like this before. What is the grade? I was looking around to see what I had swirl wise and noticed two of my mew promo 9s have swirls in the holos, one in the bottom left corner perfectly aligned and the other swirl on the same horizontal axis, just moved over to the right.

1 Like

@jifpeanutbutter It’s a PSA 9.

Here are two Promo 9 mews. The swirls on the foot of one and looks kinda like a puddle print from mew. Both of these are going to be sent in I have high hopes for high grades. Price data for swirls I’m guessing varies so much from card to card, but maybe if per say there are 100 psa 10s of a popular card, and a certain number of them have swirls, maybe 15? The rarity of said card having swirls would be amazing to know. If we have a full swirl sheet, and calculate an average swirl count on a sheet of pokemon, maybe we can find that %, but overall I think its very subjective value wise, still want to know what some of these cards are worth over non swirl counterparts, (1.5x, 4x?). At any rate glad to see this thread!

Just went to check my Politoed and I have the same swirls in the same spots :open_mouth: . Really does add some nice appeal to the card haha love it!!

1 Like