Hipster Picks

In this scenario where you wanna convince a Poke thot, picks like Gyarados, Onix and Steelix could be interpreted as quite the overcompensation, mate :wink:
Might work for the easier ones, but the elite thots will see right through that.

Everytime I get asked this question by a Poke thot I pick any stage one Pokemon, prefarably one of the Kanto starters. Inbetween the cute Basic and the powerful stage 2, this pick shows how classy you are, but nuanced and sophisticated at the same time.

You won’t believe how many times my boy Ivysaur got me laid already, bros.

3 Likes

“I can be whoever you want me to be :wink:

5 Likes

I love your icon but Smeargle is an anti-hipster Outer God, so fuck you.

For the question. Nothing wrong with Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam as the spotlight isn’t quite there as much as the Gastly line any plenty others but the history and provenance is.

Fire types are seen as having attractive qualities to them, just be careful who obvously but Houndoom and Ninetales are chef d’oeuvres…

I’m afraid to pick any eevolution or legendary but really being hipster is not what you want to be sorry.

1 Like

But you send the gyarados attached to a dick pic, all covered

1 Like

Really guys? Are we adults here or 13 year old kids that just hit puberty? The word Thot in general sounds so damn trashy. I nominate this thread for worst of the year by far! :thinking:

Smeargle definitely seems like a hipster pick. Im gonna go with delibird. No one remembers poor delibird

1 Like

Beetle Jesus aka Shedinja

Also got a vegan friend who look like machamp but farfetch’d checks out haha

I would say “did you know Muk spelled backwards is snake?”
then turn 360 degrees and walk away.

3 Likes

Damn I thought there was no chance someone else picked Shedinja too

Gulpin

In the scenario presented I ask her to guess my favorite Pokémon. Whatever she says look at her with a wtf stare and ask her how she knew. Whatever she say play it off like she ‘gets you’.

If you’re not trying to game her, just say your favorite and don’t give two fucks what she thinks.

1 Like

Relicanth. Hoes love fish