Hidden fates scam

I recently purchased 23 packs of hidden fates packs. I asked the seller if they weighed the pack and they said they didn’t. But, I weighed them and they all weighed the same. I opened 4 packs out of 23 and no holos. I will be sending them back and getting a full refund. Please be aware.

What’s your eBay username?

10 Likes

Sounds like this belongs in the ebay garbage thread. Not sure how buyers will beware without a seller name.

As a side note, do people ever weigh “unweighed” packs and return all the light ones while keeping the heavy? How does a seller combat this?

1 Like

Yes this is very vital if we’re going to be able to help you.

Again, we need your EBay username, not the sellers you purchase from.

4 Likes

I thought modern packs could not be weighed because TCPI figured out how to insert different code cards to offset the difference in holo card weights. Is this not true for Hidden Fates?

4 Likes

Its entirely possible he isn’t the original owner, it’s also possible that he did not personally weigh them and was being truthful.

4 Likes

Ok I didn’t know.

All the packs I got weighed 22.1 grams. All 23

My Ebay username is thriftnkicks
The seller’s name is kstamps-2015

2 Likes

What does a light pack weigh and what does a heavy pack weigh?

1 Like

Modern packs are supposed to all weigh the same because Pokemon figured out how to combat pack weighing.

5 Likes

What does a light pack weigh and what does a heavy pack weigh?

[/quote]

Light packs are 21.2 to 22.1 from me looking through youtube videos. The heavy packs are 23 grams to 24.5.

I posted the wrong wieght for the heavy packs.

It just seems unlikely that all 23 packs weigh the same.

Can you post these videos here?

1 Like

I’m not sure if the set can have more than one ultra rare. The code card inserts were supposed to balance out between a Holo or ultra rare and non-holo. However, if hidden dates has two ultra or one ultra & 1 Holo that could make it easier to detect.

Can you post these videos here?
[/quote]

I posted the wrong weights for the heavy packs but here is the link

I may be wrong. I’m just worried I got scammed. I buy and sell on ebay. I have never scammed anyone. You can look at my feedback.

And now everybody blocks you

1 Like

[br
I mean I’m not scamming. I’m looking for help. If you want to block me cool. I’ll be good regardless.