has Covid brought in new collectors?

Shit let me go buy a PSa 7 1st edition Dark Blastoise too!! I happen to love the card anyways but there is a added bonus now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They ARENā€™T coming after your pokemon cards though. Your pokemon cards are yours and no one can buy them without your permission.

Theyā€™re coming after other peopleā€™s pokemon cards that are up for sale. If anything, they are driving up the price of the cards that you own.

1 Like

@dblast Would you believe me if I said the Boogeyman was under your bed? Where do you come up with your conspiracies and ā€œlogicā€ and straight out entitlement. You even say your hobby. There is millions if not billions of Pokemon collectors in the world. When I want a particular card i donā€™t talk about it i just buy it. I seen your base 1st edition buy list. You basically asked for thousands of dollars worth of cards for $50 per. Not even Clefairy is that cheap. Do a go fund me page for your Pokemon cards and see if anyone straight donates to you haha. But like I said before dblast your a legend I donā€™t care what anyone says about you I literally roll out of my seat laughing at the shit you say haha

@chrisbalestra, My cards, figuratively speaking, as in fictional ownership until I transfer the fundsā€¦ but lets not concern that part.

The market feels like itā€™s drying up with less availability, and if I donā€™t act soon, they seem like they may be more expensive, if it follows current trend. But donā€™t concern yourself to these things, as its healthy to think that there will be an abundance of cards available to purchase.

@mcorey777, Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re insulting me or giving me praise.

1 Like

Unless youā€™re collecting limited print promos and trophys, there are hundreds of thousands of cards printed of any set youā€™re collecting.

1 Like

What Iā€™m getting at is your logic and reasoning never make sense. But I donā€™t mind you at all because you make me laugh uncontrollably. Your good do your thing haha Iā€™ll but out for awhile but after reading your comments I had to praise your talents haha

Okayā€¦ So Itā€™s normal to buy 11k on 15 cards in one transaction. How do I get these cards before they are 20k or 30k. Those werenā€™t even trophies and everything feels limited.

@mcorey777 , Logic was if people conserve on spending, there would be more cards available for the rest of us to purchase. I am not sure if people are following conservation protocols. Are you promoting the idea that no longer need to grade cards, if you can buy the PSA version at 1.5k and you can make money? Well how do I acquire these cards? Iā€™m done. I guess I just need to go buy some 1k cards

5 Likes

Those 15 cards arenā€™t even something youā€™ll ever need to worry about collecting. Youā€™re already priced out. So whatā€™s the harm done?

How do you aquire them? Hunt them down raw and grade them.

3 Likes

@chrisbalestra, okay I will look for some $800 boosters.

sure, or you could utilize a plethora of outlets and platforms other than ebay to find cards and grade them.

1 Like

Here I was getting excited for 5 pages of topic related discussion, and instead itā€™s just 5 pages of everyone being baited

4 Likes

I have no idea whatā€™s going on in this thread.

4 Likes

Welp that could have been a decent topic. If someone wants to create a similar discussion in a new thread feel free.

@dblast, If you continue to Drail threads you will be Dblasted off the forum.

23 Likes