Harry Potter TCG

Most of the cards in each set feature this same holo pattern and hand drawn artwork. These two specifically remind me so much of early 90’s elementary school book fairs! Definitely a nice hit of nostalgia. I had to attach some pictures to reference the times -

4 Likes

What do you mean by having a problem with some of the artwork?
Is the artwork bad or is it a moral objection to the content of the art?

Sincere questions

2 Likes

Those feast cards do look really nice.

2 Likes

It was just a nice way for me to say that I think they are ugly, so yeah just a moral objection, the artwork just don’t really speak to me at all. Am not saying that it’s badly drawn or anything and they are in many cases more true to the books than the movies are regarding how people or things are supposed to look like.

So sorry, nothing deeper than that really…

1 Like

I’m excited to see what they look like in PSA cases :grin: .

1 Like

Yer a wizard carrot.

10 Likes

That box was a set made for the first movie, sort of like the Pokemon Mewtwo strikes back cards. They have no relation to the TCG. Still cool though

2 Likes

The Base Set is really hard to find. I can’t find any good quality ones available at all.

1 Like

The individual set cards don’t have much value sadly. Some of the promo cards have gone up in price in recent years though like “Devil’s Snare”, “Through the Trapdoor” and the Japanese exclusive “Backfire!” fetching several hundred USD on ebay.

The base set booster box is pretty hard to find now, the only one I can find currently is on Amazon for 200 USD. The rest of the sets are pretty cheap though which is why I’m completing this set.

Some of the artwork isn’t great but I like some of it, especially some of the holo cards.

1 Like

I am looking for a base set box. I’ll pay $225 for a nice condition sealed box. If you have one to sell, please dm me.

1 Like

You can sell it to me for a nice profit =)

1 Like

I have some kicking around that I’d call “good” but idk how that compares to your “nice”. I’ll dig them up at some point and send photos if you are interested PM me so I see the reminder.

1 Like

Wow that’s a great price. Let me know if you find any more for sale!

1 Like

Have bought some sealed products during the last couple of months and am really happy with them. Going to buy some acrylic display cases for them soon.

4 Likes

Lol… I was watching Harry Potter on the weekend… my gf loves it . X.X

1 Like

Somewhere hidden on the internet a Harry Potter TCG forum thread:

SUDDEN PRICE RISE IN HARRY POTTER TCG, WHAT IS THE CAUSE?!?!

9 Likes

Watched The Half Blood Prince yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:, books and movies will always be awesome.

I bought a couple of boxes a few years ago (like 3). All the boxes were on sale for 10 euro’s each.
Opened some but sold the cards, kept a few neat holo’s though!

1 Like

I’ll be looking to buy some sealed HP boxes, decks or mint sets when I get back from New York end of Febuary. If anyone has any for sale please feel free to hit me up! :blush:

1 Like

I have a couple of sealed blisters if interested?

1 Like

Yes I am! :blush: Pm’ed

1 Like