Happy Thanksgiving! What do you do today? What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving to all our US members that celebrate. What do you do today? Visit? Work? Put up Christmas decorations.

I usually head out to the local forest and gather ever green to decorate for the holidays. I also put up my “winter lights” since we are heading into the deep dark times of winter here . I keep them up until late March. It’s a fun festive time for me.

I am thankful for my family and wonderful friends. I am also thankful that I have a great Pokemon community to enjoy.

12 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! I’ll be spending the day with family, cooking, eating and maybe watching the Macy’s thanksgiving day parade. I’m thankful for my family and friends, and this great place to chat about Pokémon. I hope you all have a nice day!

IMG_2324

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! I’ll be spending today recovering from a trip and will hopefully have time to put up our holiday lights this weekend.

There’s a lot in life to be thankful for: family, friends, the privelege of stability, and ,of course, E4, for being an always lively and interesting (and well moderated) place for chatting about Pokemon.

Wishing everyone a safe and fun/relaxing holiday break!

8 Likes

Happy thanksgiving! :turkey:

Spending time with family and watching some football.

I’m really thankful for my family and the friends I have. Thankful for everyone here in this crazy hobby we’re all a part of.

Happy turkey day Efour!

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! I always spend the morning watching the Macys thanksgiving day parade and now I’m currently watching the dog show.

I usually help my mom prepare some of the dishes and later I will be playing board games with my GF, niece, and maybe sister. Then my nephew usually wants to play mini sticks.

I’m definitely thankful for my family and my girlfriend. I’m glad this is the second year I get to spend it with her.

After thanksgiving, I’ll be spending time doing homework :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Harry Potter movie marathon and lots of food.

9 Likes

Which is your favorite movie?

1 Like

You can’t make me choose among my children!

But if I had to, I would say Goblet of Fire.

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :turkey:

I’m thankful for the sweat potato casserole I am about to devour! :blush:

12 Likes

Sweet Potato Pie > Pumpkin Pie

Happy Thanksgiving! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Happy thanksgiving! Spending time organizing things and with some friends which I’m looking forward to!

Thankful to be finally done with school and having such a fun community in person and here! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Family time and football for me! We’ll head out and grab a Christmas tree this weekend and that will be the start of our decorating. :blush:

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all! I take the time to clean a little, help cook if I’m at the cooking party’s house, and visit with friends/family. I also take some time for me, because I rarely get weekends/regular time off, so when I have a scheduled day or two together, I make sure to recharge.
Today, I’m organizing cards, assessing inline skate boots/or building a lego… undecided, and spending time with fam.

I’m thankful for the communities in my life that are positive, supportive, and thoughtful places, and that this is one of them!

Happy Thanksgiving, E4our! Have a great one!

6 Likes

Love that series, the books more than the movies, but still great movies, watched David Holmes “The Boy Who lived”, it was good and for any Potter fan a good watch.

2 Likes

I’ll have to watch that this weekend, thanks for the recommendation!

Despite I’m NOT from USA, I want to congratulate all friends from USA.
Happy Thanksgiving for all USA people who celebrate that holiday.
Spend time with your family as well …
My best wishes to everyone!!!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I started off the day watching a bit of the Macy’s parade, then spent some time playing WoW. I made dinner and just we just finished eating. Now I’ve become the turkey! We’re doing a Baskin Robins cake for dessert (something different this year) and are going to watch Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

I hope everyone is having a great day!!

7 Likes

I’m thankful for E4 and all the other cool people addicted to buying childrens’ playing cards

9 Likes

i worked on some music until i found out there was another 20% buyee coupon running rn for mercari. spent the last few hours making some purchases including a card i’ve been meaning to buy for a couple years.

happy black friday weekend everyone!

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! I’m thankful for only being banned on discord and still here on forums. Brought a big lobster for my parents

2 Likes