Happy Easter - 2024

Happy Easter e4!

Any big plans for today?

26 Likes

Happy Easter :rabbit2::rabbit::hatching_chick:

5 Likes

Happy Easter! Family, friends, food, and ending the day with preparing for the next stage of my craft. Pretty much the usual with an extra helping of family.

7 Likes

Happy Easter! It was lunch with family and friends which ended with some really great spiced tea (masala chai). It was a great afternoon with lots of talking and laughter.

Hoping everyone else to have a great Sunday as well.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Happy Easter everyone!

16 Likes

I slept in today, felt great. The lamb ribs are simmering away with the rutabaga and the mutton sausage, dinner in half an hour.

9 Likes

Currently cooking Easter dinner. Will update (if i remember) later today. Easter dinner is basically Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner food haha

9 Likes

Went to the gym, had brunch with the immediate family, and will be going to a larger get-together in the evening.

Also opened up my first couple packs of Temporal Forces and got that Easter Pack Magic :rabbit::sunglasses::joy:

Happy Easter! Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing and/or productive day, even if you don’t celebrate.

9 Likes

happy easter! :rabbit:

4 Likes

Happy Easter :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Happy Easter!!!

5 Likes

11 Likes

Cooked mostly everything myself. So good. Happy Easter :rabbit::rabbit2::egg::cherry_blossom:

15 Likes