All holidays thread!

Hello all! I decided to make this thread for every holiday that people celebrate! Today is valentines day, next will be st. Patricks day, then passover, easter, etc. haha! But the main rule of this thread is every and any holiday you celebrate, you have to post that holiday with a picture related to pokemon. Could be anything cinco de mayo, halloween, president’s day, etc.
So for today I would like to wish everyone a happy valentines day!!

10 Likes

It’s president’s day!! happy president’s day haha!
I found these images on imgur someone made of pokemon as old presidents. They are fantastic hahaha!!

imgur.com/gallery/5nxf8

7 Likes

@danis04, ok, these are really funny haha. I really enjoyed Richaizard Nixon

1 Like

@dizzle24, my favorite is the Abraham likitung hahaha!!

2 Likes

Happy mardi gras, also known as Fat Tuesday! I thought it was a perfect day to post adorable fat Pikachu! And this picture someone made on Tumblr of yamask holding a Mardi Gras mask and some beads!

3 Likes

Happy Pi day everyone!!

6 Likes

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!! :blush:

1 Like

Hello all! I have been out a computer and working everything on a cruddy phone and tablet has delayed my April fools post! But here it is, I hope you all enjoy it :blush:

4 Likes

Happy easter and happy passover to everyone!! :blush: Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any pictures that represented passover that also involved Pokemon :slightly_frowning_face: but I have tons of easter ones I found!!

6 Likes

Hello all! I have my computer back and have to make up for two days I missed.
This was for Arbor Day!

1 Like

This was for earth day, that I also missed! It’s just pokemon in nature on earth haha! One of them someone drew but I’m not sure who.

2 Likes

A bit of a delay in the 4th of July post but here it is! Happy belated 4th of July everyone!! :blush:

3 Likes

This picture is beautiful!

1 Like

@teraz, Thank you!! I usually find everything on google images to relate pokemon to the holiday and this one was so adorable and amazing! :blush: it fit so perfectly!

I haven’t posted on here in a while. I am upset I didn’t post for Halloween. But I am back and posting for Thanksgiving for whoever celebrates it!

10 Likes

Happy Holidays from my kids and I.

4 Likes