HaHaHawaii's Mew Collection

Hey all, first time posting my collection.
I’ve focused more on collecting non-official TCG items, so I haven’t collected all Japanese TCG cards yet. I do have some neat items you probably haven’t seen before so check it out:
imgur.com/a/9WfA1

8 Likes

Very nice!

Definitely one of the better mew collections I’ve seen!

Should look into getting the Japanese PCG Battle Road Promo!

2 Likes

Yup! Victory Orb has been on my want list for a while. There’s a PSA 10 on eBay right now, but I don’t have the 1200 for it hah

1 Like

Glad to see you made it over here! I definitely love your collection! Makes me think about what else I could do with my Mew collection. :blush:

1 Like

Very nice collection! The player’s promo Mew Ex is one my favorite cards of all time :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks! :grin: You should start looking on Yahoo JP auctions if you want to find some rare items. A lot of interesting things I have were bought from there. The only downside is that you have to use a middleman service that can get pricey. You usually have to search in japanese, so here are a few search terms if you look into it.
ミュウ カード (mew card)
ミュウ ステッカー (mew sticker)
ミュウ ポケモン (mew pokemon)

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it! Ya I’ve never dealt on Yahoo JP auctions so I don’t know much about them. Also I don’t know Japanese so this will help me out a lot! Thanks!

1 Like

Amazing Mew collection!! Admirable I must say.

1 Like

I love seeing one Pokemon collections! If you haven’t already check out @skinst collection it is setup very cool, one card at a time - oh and it is Mew double wammy

2 Likes

Yeah, just about everybody here uses YAhoo Japan. Even one of our admins, japanime, is a very reliable middleman.

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out then. Its just that I don’t speak Japanese and am not familiar with Yahoo Japan, although I have heard it mentioned quite a bit on this forum. :blush:

Oooh very nice. :blush: I like seeing the Meiji cards and other misc cards from outside the TCG sets! Are you looking into getting the trainer cards? (I don’t reccomend it only because they’re HELL to obtain)

Also that fake almost gave me a heart attack until I realised it was fake XD;

1 Like

It’s quite daunting at first but once you get the hang of things it becomes just like ebay but with middlemen, there is a search guide with useful search terms and tips in the insider bureau you should check out also if you need more help just ask on the forums and you will get it :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! The trainers are something I need to work on, Victory orb is my top buy atm, if I can find a reasonable price that it.

Haha but ya I had that same excitement when I first saw it in a lot on ebay.

Love the collection hun :grin:

1 Like

Thanks, @KingPokemon. I really appreciate that. :blush:

@hahahawaii, there are tons of Mew collectibles on Yahoo Japan, and many of them are quite reasonably priced. It’s definitely worth checking out. (By the way, you have a very cool username!)

1 Like

Thanks! Yup I’ve been using Yahoo JP for the past several months, lots of good stuff on there.

Since I now know that you offer middleman services, I’ll probably be hitting you up in the future! :blush:

1 Like

Any time :blush: