Gym Heroes 1st Edition

Looking for 1st edition gym heroes holos in mint condition.

Pm your stock and prices.

Thank you

I opened a box awhile back and jist sent them to PSA. Tbey should be back in week or two if your interested.

Prices on these gym sets keep going up x.x it’s crazy i think i seen some auctions go over $300+ this week for complete sets.

I’ve seen non-1st edition sets sell for over $300.

Thanks Hisoka107 but i am not interested in PSA Gym Heroes cards at the moment.

Are you interested in Near Mint cards? I sent all my mint in to be graded. Near Mint ones would have a couple specks of edge wear and some light surface scratches possible. If interested in near mint I have probably almost all of them.

Hi ccrntrade. depends on what your definition of near mint is. would you say your near mint cards would be likely to grade psa 8?

It’s Crazy! I just recently purchased both the 1st Ed. Gym Heroes ($306.09) and 1st Ed. Gym Challenge ($357.48) Sets in NM/M Condition via Auction on eBay. The auction started off at $200.00 - I originally thought I would have been able to snag both sets for $200.00/Ea. as there weren’t any bids up until 5 minutes before the auction ended :slightly_frowning_face:

Stupid Money for two sets I’m not even a big-fan of… O Well, gets me that much closer to my collection goal :grin:

1 Like

Mint first ed cards are gonna be hard to find being as the majority of people who own them are gonna want them graded being as they gain value from doing so mostly even at 9s.

i don’t mind NM/M cards, you know, the ones that would grade an 8 but may suprise with a 7 or 9. There are plenty of these for sale on ebay. i’m just checking if any one on here has cards as i’d be happy to buy from them, for couple bucks less than ebay prices.

I would say I have some that are psa 7 or psa 8 worthy. I can get you a list and more detailed description tomorrow if you are interested.

Thanks ccrntrade. please pm me which holo’s you have, your respective grade for that particular holo and your price. appreciate it.

Sending PM Now