GS Ball Japanese Deck?

A few days ago someone posted this deck on reddit, asking where it’s from. Since I could only see regular red-white Pokéballs on the decks in this article by @shizzlemetimbers , where he compares No Rarity Japanese Base Set Decks with those with rarity, I’m now wondering myself where this is from. Since the reddit-poster hasn’t responded anymore, I decided to post this question myself, since my interest is peaked. Here a picture:

Does anyone know where this is from? Is it even real? I’ve never seen any Japanese decks with the GS Ball before.

Unfortunately this is the only picture I have.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I could be wrong since I don’t deal much with the newer Japanese boxes (outside of CP6), but I don’t think it’s authentic. That person is probably pulling your leg

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought of that possibility as well, but since it looks pretty legit in this single picture I figured I’d ask here just in case. :wink: Guess just a good photoshop job… Ah well.

Greetz,
Quuador

Agreed looks sketchy

Oh yeah, this is 100% fake and it’s from a popular type of packaging used for counterfeit Pokemon cards produced in China.

Obviously I’m not going to post links to the sites, but here are some pics of different Pokeball variants used:

And a GS ball one:

Each box usually contains ~50-100 fake EX/GX cards.

4 Likes

Ah, that’s indeed the same. Thanks for the info, that explains it.
Stupid counterfeit cards… :confused:

Greetz,
Quuador