Grading your favorite cards

I’m just getting into the whole PSA grading process and am planning to get a bunch of my more expensive cards graded for obvious reasons but I was curious how many of you grade cards that you just like but aren’t necessarily valuable. I’m thinking about grading a few of my favorite cards that aren’t worth much but want to have them protected and apart of my PSA collection.

1 Like

I do :blush: I don’t care that much about the value (obviously if I get something valuable with good condition I will grade it) I like to grade cards of my favorite Pokemon and those that have artworks that I like. I really enjoy it as PSA case gives cards more appeal and they are nice to put on display. Plus the cards will always stay minty

3 Likes

I too am thinking about doing this with some of my favorites :blush: Some of my favorites also qualify as being pretty rare sought after cards too so it’s a win win :blush: I say do it!

Which cards?

I personally started grading with PSA for protection. In fact I exclusively did this for a couple years before grading anything to sell.

Their clam shell case is the best option on the market for protection. Also, even if you are not concerned about the grade, there is a benefit having the card authenticated/registered with a unique serial number.

2 Likes