Gotta Get Out Of This Game!

We were at Berkshire Hathaway today and suddenly my wife asked, “What are you doing?”
She saw me thumbing through our brokers business cards.

I had to confess I was looking for the best condition one.

Sheeeeeesh…

12 Likes

Not gonna lie, ever since I started collecting cards I’ve thought about sleeving and/or grading things like my driver’s license or my Metrocard (used for public transportation in NYC) more times than I’d like to admit.

-sees a bent corner on Metrocard-

7 Likes

I do this with beermats

2 Likes

I keep my SSID Card in a card-saver haha

1 Like

Lmao I have my wife and kids SSC’s in toploaders!

1 Like

Guys you’re missing something here.

Gary is at Berkshire Hathaway.

He’s at a bloody Berkshire Hathaway! :blush: Damn, now I know how you can afford to buy those $10k zards. I’m jealous. :blush:

Warren Wobbuffet.

3 Likes

What is the Berkshire Hathaway?

1 Like

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3199/2775321226_6f9395f53c.jpg

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkshire_Hathaway

2 Likes

so I’m just wondering gary… You said you where a something owner of something in vietnam, but what is it that you do now, if don’t mind me asking… You can Pm me if you want. I’m a cleaner, and I clean things, so I suppose this could be the cause for my OCD with cards, and getting rid of my zard because he wasnt clean enough.

1 Like

Unfortunately my birth certificate is in heavily played condition. I’m so reckless

5 Likes

So is mine man, and they spelled my name rong. Instead of Benjamin they wrote benjaman.

1 Like

wrong*

1 Like

Ben, you’re 'ja man! :blush:

1 Like

I was the director of the Long Hai Beach Resort near Vung Tau, Vietnam. Not the owner.
Now I’m a house husband lol.

3 Likes

Lol…actually I spent a lifetime working hard and raising families and wish I had more to show for it;)

You have a lot to show for it. You have children who hopefully think the world of their father.

My dad walked out on me at birth, so don’t say you don’t have much mate :wink:

4 Likes

So did you end up finding the mintiest business card? Are you going to grade it? Keep us updated man.

3 Likes

At least you did not do this. rofl

www.gulflive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/10/impaired_florida_driver_shows.html

1 Like