God-tier Holo Swirls Megathread

:star_struck: Indeed a ringer. Better placement than the kamehameha lucario and hypno eye I posted, So it get’s my vote. I do think there was a Ninetales eye swirl that is also a ringer…

Decided to pick few more up.

Love the placement on the promo espeon. Looking up into the sun with the heart shaped petal swirled up :cyclone::heart:

Spinda gettin dizzy lookin at this one agn

10 Likes

I’ve merged your four posts. I’ve also increased your trust level by one, so hopefully you’re able to post multiple pictures in a single post now. :slight_smile:

Great swirl placements btw! Oh, and welcome to the forum of course.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

what am I doing with my life. another one

12 Likes

Finding beautiful swirls is time well-spent. :eyes:

2 Likes

Just got this bad boy back from PSA:

7 Likes

Great swirl but I’m even more impressed by that delicious ORB!

4 Likes

spinda came in and I just realized its poke body power is “Pattern Distraction”

I mean it really couldnt be more fitting

11 Likes

Ok. Who in this thread bid against me for this? I had to overpay out the ass fml.

16 Likes

Price is what you pay. VALUE is what you got!

2 Likes

Home for thanksgiving. Little bro has a farting swirl snorlax in his collection he unboxed last week :neutral_face:. Added it to my collection after giving him a couple FAs.

4 Likes

Was going through my WotC binders just now and found this Dark Hypno… I’d forgot I had it… About as perfect as it can get!

15 Likes

Anotha one :sparkles:

5 Likes

Love the swirl placement on both of these

13 Likes

@seeingdubble

Username checks out with these additions. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

haha yeah i love the neo double swirls. You easily have one of the best collections i’ve ever seen. That Feraligatr is crazy!

Beautiful double swirls! :heart_eyes_cat:

I hope that you’ll drop them in the double swirl thread.

Thanks Dyl! just posted them there. i have a few more i can post but i want to spread them out a bit lol

1 Like

Not god tier but gives the holo an extra pop :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Hey! Listen!

4 Likes