God-tier Holo Swirls Megathread

This ones pretty sweet I reckon!

7 Likes

Great card to have swirly boys on as well!

1 Like

Love this one! So cool.

1 Like

Yep, it’s an excellent one, I’ve got the same in my collection. One of my favorites. The head turn is always a nice one cuz it’s easy interaction with the picture.

:new_moon: Moondoom :new_moon:

6 Likes

Beautiful swirl on this Pichu :zap:

5 Likes

You guys better not hate on this one or its my last forum post >:(

10 Likes

Alright that’s probably one of the coolest swirls I’ve ever seen. Literally looks like it’s Raikou’s breath.

2 Likes

Im glad you like it! It has been my profile picture on discord for ages :smiley: I’ll send it to PSA one day

2 Likes

I hate that I don’t have it. haha :wink: Very cool! I love all the fun things that can happen on those Legends cards.

1 Like

A bit hard to capture but I got a Rockets Trap with the grunt girl pointing at the swirl. Pretty cool to me

10 Likes

3 Likes

OOO This has been a regular search for me as well! Loving it!

7 Likes

On PWCC right now. (not mine)

7 Likes

Here’s my Japanese Expedition Zard.

And here it is after grading (difficult to get an image of the swirl, have to take some new pictures some day)

14 Likes

Speedy Deoxys catches the swirl:

4 Likes

Swirl filling the curve if the end of the tail, looks much fuller and better in person. Not sure if the 2nd picture shows more swirls on the bottom right, maybe partial swirls?

2 Likes

Arguably the best swirl card on this thread. Got jealous and had to grab one too. Better swirl placement?

10 Likes

Ooo these recent updates be fire! :fire:Keep ‘em up! I’ll add one of my recent favorites for once :+1:

That smeargle tho @sm0res

I think the darkrai is pretty self explanatory. The mew is maybe not the best placement, but it is right on his mouth so maybe he is blowing a bubble of some kind. That’s how I’ve been imagining it at least.

8 Likes