God-tier Holo Swirls Megathread

I laugh inside and secretly love it every time someone accidentally says “Magnetron”. Autobots, Roll Out! :laughing:

2 Likes

In my head it goes “Decepticons, mobilize! It is time…” :rofl:

2 Likes

Latest purchase, my scizor is doing a swirly kamehameha

7 Likes

Bonus points for being a holo bleed

5 Likes

Bought for the orb, stayed for the swirl.

6 Likes

One I just picked up (don’t have it in hand yet)…

The swirl smack-dab in the centre of Mew’s head, making it look like it’s using psychic.

Ancient-Mew-PSA3-1100x1100h~3

15 Likes

Ahhh! I want it so bad! I believe quuador posted the same one a while back and boy was I jealous just as much then haha! Very nice pick up. I’d say this is as iconic as the mewtwo ex hand one.

1 Like

Well, it’s possible that it could be the one in quuador’s hands!

The store I purchased it from refunded me and emailed to say that there was a stock mistake. Someone had already bought it. I’m darn gutted!!!

1 Like

Damn!! That’s horrible! Sorry to hear that, I hope you can find another in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks very much! I’ll be scanning over every Ancient Mew I come across now, just in case. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wish the illustration let this swirl stand-out more, but it’s damn near perfect!

21 Likes

Ohhh! That is one of the best kamehameha ones! It couldn’t be any more perfect considering the voice actor for lucario is the same as goku too!

3 Likes

Bahah! You’re inner nerd is showing. :sunglasses: I’d thought of that too. SO good!

1 Like

Hehe, I present you my two new well placed swirls. :smiley::heart:

Scyther leaps into battle :sweat_smile:

Alakazam is casting his magic!

3 Likes

Few of the beauties I got back in a recent sub!

Squirtle almost had the double swirl! :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Light Togetic carrying a swirl

3 Likes

Another recent lucky find. I’ve been looking for a Rocket Dark Hypno this good for years!

1 Like

Looking right at it

7 Likes

Hypno with a hypnotic swirl coming from his pendulum (and a god tier orb on his forehead):

7 Likes

6 Likes