Gibberish sentences that make sense within your community

“Tinas the Floor right now and if she says get on table you get on table”

Mjisaacs

1 Like

A strafe left D strafe right, try to keep sync 95+% hit a 525 pre and cap 4000 off first to direct s2

I’m on the lookout for a Fire Spotter, but short of another miracle trade offer for a Shuttle or some other Deader there’s no chance. Might as well try and find a sealed Balsam Fir for a reasonable price.

Start of with AFREL 543 FSD 0213 B710 ; UITGAR ER543 ; PLAT FSDA. After PLAT, execute a VK.PC at FSDA 03:14-04:03 and PERQUAI 04:10-04:14 FSDA-FSD. AFREL DP FSD 0255.

The mode of functioning of the culture industry is said to be a mirror image of the psychic apparatus, which, as long as the internalization of paternal authority was still functioning, had subjected instinctual nature to the control of the superego in the way that technology had subjected outer nature to its domination.

1 Like

Critical theory/Structuralism/Post-Structuralism or whatever this is has got to be my least favorite area of philosophy. The sincere appreciation continental philosophy junkies have for such gibberish never ceases to amaze me :stuck_out_tongue:.