GemMint10's Collection Thread

yeah until i find more to grade to get more 10s

would you buy PSA 9s korean 1st edition and korean unlimited?

Only for the holos but i have all 16 of them. The others iā€™d only buy ungraded Mint ones that could potentially get 10s

Small update, these cards bring me closer to my goal :blush:
Now only 24 cards to go

5 Likes

That Dragonair is amazing!! Congrats on all the additions :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, i love it too :blush:

24ā€¦that is great! Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you, iā€™ll need it as i still have the 16 Holos to go and they are expensive lol

What are the 8 non holos you still need?

Really nice collection of 1st edition base set, a set I will sadly never complete, so best of luck to you! :blush:

I still need:

42/102 Wartortle
74/102 Item Finder
75/102 Lass
88/102 Professor Oak
24/102 Charmeleon
26/102 Dratini
29/102 Haunter
31/102 Jynx

Trying to get them in the older style PSA cases, ones that have the old labels as all my other cards are like that. It bothers me if they are not lol

Thank you, its now starting to get a little tough with the last remaining cards but hopefully i will get there :blush:

Donā€™t you thinks itā€™s strange how some of the trainers are so difficult to find in a 10 when looking back all everyone seems to remember is pulling them?

haha, and the next memory is using them to keep the fire going :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Another addition to my korean base set collection :grin:

Only 6 more PSA 10 holos to go

7 Likes

What, you have 10 Korean Base holos?? Are these more rare than English 1st Ed.?

Well at moment i have 7 but 3 more will arrive soon.

English 1st Editions are more rarer than these but iā€™d imagine the PSA 10 korean unlimited holos to be even rarer but i donā€™t think they exist at that grade.

as far as i now only one holo of korean unlimited is graded and thats a 9

Yeah man. Way moreā€¦ Thing is the unlimited Korean and unlimited Chinese are near impossible to find there all pop 0 or 1. XD
Like I love engrish 1st ed shadowless, but unlimited Korean and unlimited Chinese give me a giant *****ā€¦ Also 1st ed Korean and Chinese.

Yeah im struggling to find any more unlimited korean cards, only have 5 PSA 10s out of 102 lol

1 Like

Iā€™ve had these for about half a year, thought i posted a pic of them already but it turned out it was of the Chinese 1st Edition base set packs LOL
so here are the 1st Edition Korean Base set booster packs :grin:

4 Likes