Gathering Data for Newest CGC Grading Criteria

Evening Guys/Gals,
Newest forum user on E4. Got sick of SMPratt talking about E4 and decided to join lol.
Anyway TLDR: Looking to gather data for CGC’s newest grading standards.
Purpose: To provide data and information to the average CGC Pokemon Slab owner about the company’s newest grading standard in relation to CGC’s older graded cards.

Personal Bias: I own over 200 CGC old/new label slabs that I personally graded. I am looking to resubmit cards based on data and not based upon personal feelings about grades. I am an avid collector of Pokemon, Lego, and 1960-1990 vinyl records which all these collectables make up 50% of my Networth.

Information: For the CGC graders/collectors I need some Data if you have cracked + resubmitted any of your older slabs for the newer label/ grading standard. I believe this newest grading standard came to be right before/after they changed their labels. So it is pretty easy to tell which card was graded when without squinting at number on the back. Also any information or DATA shared, I will upload the data to this Forum when combined with the data I already have.
FYI: PLEASE, keep this space as neutral as possible. I know there are a lot of people who despise non-PSA companies because they think it is a money grab. I personally respect those who grade with PSA, CGC, SGC, BGS, XYZ, 123, QWERT Grading company. I would rather not have this thread turn into "This is why you are wrong and naive grading your cards with X company.
I believe that everyone should forum their own personal opinion on who you grade with or not grade at all. Please leave that talk for another thread.
OK the Data I am collecting is as follows:
(Pick One)
CARD: ENGLISH/JAPANESE
HOLO: Y/N
LABEL: OLD/NEW

(Fill in with Numbered Grade)
PRE GRADE: 9(If Subgrades)
CENTERING: 8.5
SURFACE: 9
CORNERS: 9.5
EDGES: 9
POST GRADE:
CENTERING:
SURFACE:
CORNERS:
EDGES:
EXAMPLE:
(Pick One)
CARD: ENGLISH
HOLO: Y
LABEL: OLD

(Fill in with Numbered Grade)
PRE GRADE: 9(If Subgrades)
CENTERING: 8.5
SURFACE: 9
CORNERS: 9.5
EDGES: 9

POST GRADE: 9.5
CENTERING: N/A
SURFACE: N/A
CORNERS: N/A
EDGES: N/A
In this example, the person chose to not add subgrades the second time around.

Again I will post the completed Data set once I reach either A) Can’t find any more data or B) I have reached over 100+ Cards
Thank you all who are interested in the gathering of Data and the future of this wonderful hobby!Message me for more information. Please type your Data in a REPLY message on this Thread.
-Slade