Gary Needs Help Pricing Themes And Gold Strips

I’d like to get a few opinions on the price of this lot. I got an offer and will post it here after a few opinions on actual value.
Thanks in advance you all.

www.ebay.com/itm/Themes-Starters-Lot-SHADOWLESS-1ST-EDITION-UNL-All-Sealed-STORE-STOCK-Pokemon/401122098256?hash=item5d64bd7c50:g:b1oAAOSwboVXOkPb

1 Like

3k USD for the lot is my opinion

5 Likes

Thanks Ace.

Any other opinions?

I think $3k is a good number as well…

Why isn’t the Pikachu girl included?

3 Likes

She’s a Nevada girl who’s almost as old as Scott now lol.

1 Like

I priced out each item trying to be fair and it falls between 2,700 to 3000 dollars in my opinion.

Since we are valuing the lot as a single piece and NOT individual items, I would lean towards 3000 dollars though. You will not find all of these in one spot EVER again.

Why bother even including the unlimited stuff though Gary? Might as well make that a separate listing. Most people just want the shadowless stuff I imagine or they could be a new collector that just wants to get it all in one buy. What a way to start!

To clarify, the items as priced I would show like this:

Gold strip decks: $500 each, except Zap Theme which I think is worth $600

All other shadowless themes: $200, but again the Zap theme I would price at $300

The unlimited themes: $50, but again the Zap can command a bit more.

Gift box sets:~$100

1 Like

Reading in between the lines I think Gary is calling you old, Scott @smpratte :stuck_out_tongue:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

He’s an old dude but when I grow up I wanna be just like him;)

2 Likes

Rofl. :laughing: Real life isn’t like The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Gary. :wink: Just saying.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

You left a 5% chance of these decks not being shadowless, so there is a small chance the value could be off.
Speaking from the perspective of someone unaware of the King, this small chance would give the buyer some room to negotiate.

$I have no idea. Theme decks scare me.