Gamestop Exclusive Card List

This is what I have found on english standard card releases through gamestop. Criteria were exclusive promos given away through. Sorry for the random order.
This will be updated when cards are released

GAMESTOP STAMP (Flapple and Sandaconda are the only two with a black stamp the rest are red)

Flapple (2021)-Holo Confirmed First promo with the Gamestop stamp

Tinkaton (2023) - Holo
Duraludon (2021) - Holo
Lechonk (2023) - Reverse Holo
Charmander (2023) - Reverse Holo
Umbreon (2023) - Reverse Holo
Hisuian Zoroark (2022) - Holo
Sandaconda (2021) - Holo
Dragonite (2022) - Holo
Iron Moth (2023) - Holo
Koraidon (2024)- Cosmos Holo/Border

MISC. STAMPED - All Are Holo

Hisuian Typhlosion (2022) - Astral Radiance
Pikachu (2022) - Pokemon Go
Heatran (2018) - Ultra Prism
Groudon (2018) - Legendary Pokemon
Ceruledge (2024)- Cosmos Holo/Border, Pokemon Day 2024 Pikachu Stamp. This was not an exclusive however gamestop was among the distributors.

Zygarde (2018)- Legendary Pokemon Stamped. Nott sure if this was US only

NO STAMP (all come with white insert)

Centiskorch (2020) - Non Holo

Copperajah (2020)- Non Holo Exclusive Print-Note that this is also the only one where the seal faces the opposite way. Unsure if this was intentional.

Snubbull (2019)- Holo

I am not including the snorlax jumbo card or the gengar spirit link as it was included in a blister pack and not a giveaway. As for the snorlax its a jumbo so im going to exclude it from the standard card list.

8 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a Gamestop exclusive, but I remembering them handing out some card for the Detective Pikachu movie. Some digging around the internet shows it’s a non-stamped Snubbull (SM200 without stamp). Some places are saying it was a Gamestop exclusive but might have to do a bit more digging to confirm.

Edit: Just read that your post says ones given away with purchase, so maybe you don’t want to include this one in your list? I remember it being handed out for free. Just wanted to pass on the info!

3 Likes

This one? I wasnt sure where it came from. Anyone else confirm if its a gamestop one?

3 Likes

And yeah if it was any in store giveaway as long as it didnt come in a box set you had to buy. Minimum purchase amount is ok, just wanted it to be along those lines

2 Likes

Its going with the gamestop cards until someone says otherwise lol thanks!

3 Likes

Yep, it was given away at GameStops in the U.S. and similar types of stores elsewhere.

4 Likes

Sweet thank you! Know of any other ones Im missing?

1 Like

You’re missing this Snorlax VMAX jumbo card and Gengar Spirit Link Mirror Holo.

5 Likes

Oh yeah youre right, not concerned about the jumbo but the gengar spirit link is next i guess, thank you!

1 Like

No problem - I think you have the rest of them!

2 Likes

I actually just learned it came in a two pack blister so i guess i can count the set complete. Im still gonna grab it, but im a little relieved i didnt have to track another sealed one down lol

1 Like

I thought that Snubbul was from Target. I got a bunch of them sealed.

I know for sure the detective Pikachu Bulbadaur promo without a stamp was from Walmart. It was a pain since not all stores carried them for some reason.

Edit: I mixed them up. It was the Psyduck that was from Target. Snubbul is from Gamestop.

2 Likes

So i still havent been able to find anything on paldean fates gamestop promos so im going to conclude that they dont exist. If im wrong tell me please :pray: i just caught wind of temporal forces dropping in the gamestop store in april so im going to be on the lookout for stamped promos for that set. Thanks for reading yall.

1 Like

Little update i checked 3 gamestops yesterday and spoke with the managers. No one has even heard rumors of paldean fates promo cards coming so Im going to say officially no gamestop stamped promos for that set. Ill update near april when we near the temporal force drop.

Edit: Source Gamestop store managers in 2 locations and a store employee in another located in North Dakota.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Updated main post but here its by itself. Currently up to date on the releases through gamestop as of 2/26/24

4 Likes

Alright so its time to start my annual gamestop snooping. Temporal Forces Drops on march 22nd so if they are doing any promos some might have caught wind already. I will be updating this thread once i have more information, and if they are giving away promos i will share everything with all of you

2 Likes

Caught wind of a Miraidon and Koraidon gamestop and best buy promo for temporal forces so i will be posting updates once i have aquired it.

1 Like

According to pokebeach the gamestop promo is koraidon and will be available on the 22nd of march. Good luck fellas!

1 Like