Full WOTC Banned PSA 10 Set

What about the misty trainer holding the starme
That’s the only one I remembered

It’s posted right there among the others

And nice set! I included also 2 vs series jynx cards to the same group since they too had black face and i felt like they belong with the others

I thought about doing all the black face jynx cards but I just included the ones that were censored in English since a lot of black face jynx were Japanese only promos

Congrats! Mistys Tears is definitely on my wish list someday :heart_eyes:

For the longest time I thought the body of the Sentret was a sombrero-type hat or something. It took me way too long to realize there was a tail and ears attached to it…

1 Like

Just wanted to update, just added this banned card to my collection. Thrilled to own this and have a new rarest banned card in my collection!

No Rarity Jynx: Pop 8

9 Likes

This makes you a racist, pedo, nudist, gmabling, heathen, nazi.

Big congrats on the No Rarity Jynx! PSA-10 No Rarity are hard enough to find in general, let alone for a specific card. :blush:

PS: If you’re going for all variations instead of one of each artwork, here a small list of the ones currently missing (which I’m sure you’re already aware of):

• Misty’s Tears from the Hanada City Gym (lacking rarity symbol)
  • Sabrina’s Gaze from the Yamabuki City Gym (lacking rarity symbol)
  • Magmortar from the 1st edition Dragon Blade set
  • Magmortar from the unlimited edition Dragon Blade set

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Awesome!

Thank you man! When I saw it go up on eBay I immediately started messaging them to make a deal lol. I’ve been looking at eventally adding the deck versions of the banned cards. I have a magmortar ready to send off that I hope would get 10 but I’ve yet to ever find an unlimited copy of magmortar. I am trying to get myself a korean copy too.

Thank you man :grin:

Incredible bit of history here, the stories behind each card is fascinating

That’s a real no rarititty

10 Likes

Haha serial number checks out

1 Like

Huh, didn’t know the Japanese Sabrina’s Gengar was banned! What’s the reason for the ban on that one?

The English version doesn’t include the gravestones. Most likely deemed too morbid. Besides that, the card art is mostly the same.

1 Like

Ahh makes sense! That card has always been difficult to see the background for me haha. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Love this set… a great bit of history!

Lmao, value going up immediately :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

Thank you! I put a lot of work trying to complete the set :pray: