Full Art Supporter Collection

Hi all! I’ve been trying hard to collect 4 of every full art supporter card in English and I’ve been working on this collection since the release of Boundaries Crossed. Check out the Google Photos link below.

photos.app.goo.gl/s94nkENvTSQZP4QTA

24 Likes

Nice Collection! @fasupportercollector,

1 Like

Thank you!! It’ll be really nice to finish the Sun and Moon block. Just waiting for the prices to drop a bit.

2 Likes

Wow! I always thought the Full Art Supporters were a great little subset of cards to collect – these look so good together! I especially like the B/W ones like Iris, Juniper, Skyla, and N. I’m sure the new Rainbow ones are going to be a bit of a pain, but the collection as it is is really good.

2 Likes

Yeah the artwork on the FA trainers really stick out for me on the newer block of cards. There different enough from the rest while holding a similar aesthetic. I’m sure for playability as they cycle through its great to have options to upgrade your rarity of the staples.

Also, have any FA trainers been reprinted in English/Japanese with new artworks, or the SR energies? The way they’re formatted to me, an underinformed vintage collector, appears like they would be more or less one and done releases… however I understand there’s absolutely no guarantee in that… also there could always be that ‘ double secret rare super embossed signed’ variant in three years, who knows.

@miraclegro, @fasupportercollector,

Thank you!! The original Black and White ones are super cool looking. N and Bianca are my favorites. The Rainbows aren’t bad when the supporters aren’t used much but Boss’s Orders, Marnie, and Sonia are kind of pricey considering there are no in person events.

There are some full art supporters that have a few versions not including rainbow Rares. Check out Lillie, Lusamine, Cynthia, and Guzma to name a few. There will be more if we get the missing Japanese ones in a 25th Anniversary collection. But yeah they could do something similar with the recent gold versions but I don’t know how good those would look. There hasn’t been any new versions of the secret energy yet but it wouldn’t surprise me with new patterns.

A very impressive collection!

I would argue that you don’t need to collect the rainbow rare supporters since this is a “Full Art” collection and they are “Rainbow Rare Supporters.” But that is what I would personally do.

1 Like

Gosh, that’s just gorgeous. I remember back in 2016 when I was playing competitively those full art trainers were chase cards for my deck.

1 Like

Awesome, I love seeing binder collections like this one!

1 Like

I definitely thought about that when they were first released but I decided to add them anyway. Probably the completest in me haha.

Thank you!! Oh yeah you were not the only one. I remember tons of players trying to make their decks with max rarity. I think back then, those N’s were pretty pricey.

Thanks! It will look better when its closer to completion haha. I’ll have to post pictures of Items, Stadiums, and Energy next.

Those pages look sick! I’ve never been big on the trainers but I might have to change that lol

1 Like

Haha you definitely should. They are super cool and fun to look at and collect. And there’s a lot of them going for $5.00 or under so it makes it easier to jump in.

Wow! Those pages look amazing! Great collection!

1 Like

Thanks!! It doesn’t look like it will stop anytime soon with 13 in Vivid Voltage.

1 Like

Awesome collection! That’s some dedication to have four of each. Even just one of each isn’t too cheap (I collect them myself, including Japanese exclusives).

And nice to hear 13 will be included in Vivid Voltage. I haven’t kept track of the news of upcoming releases lately, so that’s great to hear!
Good luck to you for trying to get your 52 cards; and good luck to me for trying to get 13 English FA Supporters and 44 Pikachus in 11 languages with the release of this set. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Thank you!! It’s definitely been a challenge to say the least but I’m enjoying the chase and the chase will continue. You’ll be getting full art and rainbow versions of Allister, Bea, Beauty, Leon, Nessa, and Opal. And a full art Pokemon Center Lady reprint. Definitely lots to look forward to. Oh man I think your chase is going to be much more difficult than mine. Best of luck getting all of those Pikachu.

1 Like

Those are awesome! My favorites from the new sets in pokemon are the Secret Rare trainers

1 Like