Full Art Supporter Collection

Thanks!! I collect four of the Secret Rare trainers too. I’ll have to post a link to those pictures so you can take a look.

Just received my second Full Art Boss’s Orders today. I won an auction on eBay so I was able to pick it up for under $20 which was super exciting.

Presentation-wise, can’t beat full playsets when it comes to FA trainers.

1 Like

Here is a link to the photo album for my Secret Rare Item collection. Working on collecting four of each.

photos.app.goo.gl/WvY5uzc5uDdsM4Cj7

2 Likes

Awesome collection! I always thought the full art supporters were super cool even though they don’t usually feature pokemon. My personal favorite is Professor Sycamore from Steam Siege!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I’ve always liked them and it’s cool to see characters from the video games and the TV show on some great looking cards. They really shine. Professor Sycamore is a great looking card and for anyone looking to pick it up it is pretty cheap.

2 Likes

Seeing them all presented like this is really tempting. Cool collection!

1 Like

You should jump on the trainer play set train! It’s a fun ride.

1 Like

With all the sets I’m trying to collect right now, I would never financially recover from this.

That’s totally understandable. With the amount of cards and prices right now it seems better to narrow down the focus. I know I’ve been struggling doing that.

Here’s updated links to my collection. It’s getting slower now that the prices are going way up, especially for the Sword and Shield era cards.

Full Art Supporters: photos.app.goo.gl/s94nkENvTSQZP4QTA

Secret Rare Supporters: photos.app.goo.gl/h6YgqiaKAP79xVoi9

Secret Rare Items: photos.app.goo.gl/WvY5uzc5uDdsM4Cj7

Secret Rare Stadiums: photos.app.goo.gl/nUbegcStxYddDv4T9

Secret Rare Energy: photos.app.goo.gl/tK4HeJ1LQDqrC9HY6

4 Likes

Nice change of pace, I like it, keep it up!!

1 Like

Thank you!! Definitely waiting for more Vivid Voltage to get released before I really start in on that set.

OMG How am I just seeing this thread now?? Your collection is amazing dude nice work! :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing collection! These are getting really popular as of late as I think people are starting to realize how beautiful the art on these cards are!

1 Like

Haha thank you!! It’s been a long running collection first started during the middle of the Black and White set block. I loved the design so much that I got hooked and kept going.

They are getting incredibly popular now. I think a lot of people have been sleeping on these and are now just realizing how cool and unique they are. Most definitely some of the best artwork in the game IMO.

1 Like

100% correct!

1 Like

So I’ve decided to stop going after 4 of each secret rare Supporter because it’s becoming a very daunting task. Moving forward, I will still collect 4 of each full art Supporter and 1 of each secret rare Supporter.

I have the following cards incoming and will update albums after the arrive.

1 Bea Full Art (Vivid Voltage)
1 Leon Full Art (Vivid Voltage)
2 Marnie Full Art (Sword and Shield)
1 Pokémon Center Lady Full Art (Vivid Voltage)
2 Skyla Full Art (Shining Fates)

Here are the links for my current full arts and secret rares.

Full Arts: photos.app.goo.gl/s94nkENvTSQZP4QTA

Secret Rares: photos.app.goo.gl/h6YgqiaKAP79xVoi9

2 Likes