For position charizard

Hi I’m new to site but been collecting since I was 8 I was wondering if anybody could tell me is for position charizard really worth buying one is up for auction right now and not sure if I want to buy it or not I know it’s very rare but is it worth the price?

@thecharizardauthorty

1 Like

You spelled that wrong.

But to answer the question: Yes! The For Position Only cards are super cool and have a great story attached to them. You’d be lucky to add one to your collection. Furthermore, they are a unique and cool way to distinguish your collection from others.

I’d say go for it if you have the money and the desire. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the answer and I am currently bidding on one hopefully win it

I did? It links to Rusty?

?

So far I have auctioned 2 others and they went for $330~ & $350~
I have sold 10+ outside of auction and prices have all been $400+ Many of those were apart of 7 or 8 card sets, but price still averaged over $300 per card [Usually buyers hold higher value in Charizards]

It is always cool to add something unique to your collection, but I would consider what your collection is or where it is going before you invest. I would say this type of card appeals more to a collector of all variants for WOTC sets → but if you start expanding into FPO’s then you have an even bigger task ahead of you to get the others as well. If you collect just Charizards this would be a good auction to look at. There are many reasons for bidding and not bidding - but checking to see if it fits into what you like to collect in Pokemon could be a good deciding factor.

Haha, Rusty just might have spelled his account name wrong when he made it.

But good points made on things to consider when bidding. I absolutely adore the FPO set, so I’m biased. But it’s just such a unique and nifty collection addition. I can’t help but love it!

1 Like

Very sensible advice. Highly recommended for collectors who are just starting or those expanding to other sets. Thank you.