Folder for Japanese booster packs?

I’m looking to display my collection of Japanese booster packs (instead of letting them sit in a box all year). Ideally there would be a specialized folder where I can just slide them in (similar to what exists for cards), but I’ve never seen something like this. Someone has a reference, maybe?
If there’s nothing, I’ll make my own but that’s a bit tedious given the amount of different packs.

2 Likes

This video shows what’s needed for a pretty nifty booster pack binder.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GeAYBcTrxw

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m looking for, thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know this has already been resolved but, folders are neat to be able to put them in and display but I almost feel like it is equal to the box, as it is a place for storage but you don’t really look at it (not everyone is the same). You can probably choose your favorite packs to display as well, like this (they have different configurations of 3-4 and I am sure they have more, but a little pricey):

Acyrlic Booster Pack Display CaseIt is definitely better then sitting in a box though. I was doing something similar with graded cards for a while.

2 Likes

@teamrocketop, thanks for the suggestion, it’s a great idea. I may pick one to display my favorite indeed

1 Like

@teamrocketop, This is a great suggestion!

1 Like