Finally GB PSA 10 Set! :D Much Happiness

I’ve finally completed one of the sets I’ve been working on! (Yay finally!!) Older Japanese cards are some of my favorites so I’m really happy to have the Japanese GB Promo set in PSA 10 condition. I graded the Dragonite, Mewtwo, and Lugia. The others came from 3 different members on this forum. I’ll let them disclose their identities if they want but they are lurking around here somewhere… You know who you are, thanks!

You may be thinking, isn’t there is also a Japanese GB Meowth? to which I say “You sir, are a hater”. It was released in corocoro Magazine and is generally not thought of as being part of the actual Game Boy related releases. There are not currently any graded PSA 10 but I am looking to add one to this set.

9 Likes

Congratulations! Isn’t it a joy to bring completion to a long sought after goal?

1 Like

I’m a hater. You need the meowth!

1 Like

That’s an awesome set you’ve completed! I love the range of art styles in the GB promos, and all Gem Mint quality. Congrats!

1 Like

thanks everyone! It’s great to have gotten something completed haha And yes I love the range of artwork in this little set!

One of the best promo sets out there. Love the Lugia!

1 Like

Congratulations. This is a great achievement. I admire this set very much and it’s very impressive at PSA10. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Fearow has never really stood out to me but in this particular set the card is very appealing!

1 Like

You think he needs just one Meowth? Not both of the Japanese Meowth GB promos? :rofl:

(Just goes to show how difficult it is to be a “true” completist.)

For the record, though, I do consider what @raichuforyou has assembled here to indeed be a complete set. Congrats! :blush:

2 Likes

Neat set mate! nice one

That dragonite is such a nice artwork also! hence why it’s on our regular upccc banner ey?

2 Likes

Both? English and Japanese or?

The CoroCoro Gameboy Meowth has Japanese text. The JR Pokemon Rally Gameboy Meowth has English text but is a Japan-only release.

1 Like

This is a really nice set - congrats on getting it together in a perfect set. The best thing is, they are sealed up and can never deteriate. Bit of history locked up :slight_smile:

I only have the Lugia and Dragonite - didn’t know there were all these other cards. Wish they’d still do this with new games!

2 Likes

Take care of my dark Fearow! I’m really happy I was able to help complete this set. May you forever bask in its awesome glory!

@hapycakeoven sell me yours cards! hahaha

1 Like

Thanks man! I’m basking in it right now lol
I’m really glad we could make it happen :wink:

Well done.
Next goal?

1 Like

Well done on such an impressive accomplishment!

I am also curious what your next goal will be.

1 Like

Next I’d really like to finish the Quick starter Gift set holos in PSA 10. I need the Master Ball and Articuno. I’ve been delaying getting the Master Ball but the Articuno will be the real challenge.

Nice!

1 Like

That would be great! Hope for 10s!