Finally Finished PSA 10 Flashfire/Wild Blaze Charizard Set!

I know the Promos aren’t officially part of the set, but since the XY29 promo is basically a reprint of the Charizard EX #11 and the other promo can search your deck for the M Charizard, I figured I’d consider them an extension of the set :stuck_out_tongue:

I must add, that I graded nearly the entire set myself. I only purchased the XY17 and Coro Coro promos (the latter which I got from Smpratte!). Might decide to grade the other two myself eventually, but I am happy with the set as it is. I started on the set last Nobember, and was able to finish it a couple days ago. It was a pretty tough task (Flashfire print quality stinks lol), but very rewarding in the end :blush:

11 Likes

THIS!

Congratz. what was the last few cards you needed?

1 Like

Like a boss.

1 Like

Thanks! Agreed, putting the different languages next to each other makes for a cool sight :sunglasses:

Thanks. I needed the XY17 promo, Zard #12 and M Charizard 107. I won the promo in an auction, and the Ex and M Zards were part of my latest PSA returns just a couple days ago. Surprisingly, the XY29 promo was the easiest English one for me. I scored two 10s on my first attempt. All the other English ones I had to send in several copies before managing to get 10s on them lol.

1 Like

Mix of hard work and good fortune to pull together such a beautiful set. Treasure it! (As if I have to tell you to do that) :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks! Definitely will be treasuring it for a long time haha :blush:

I’ve finished the Japanese Set in PSA-10 so far. But, i’m still missing M Charizard X (Regular #69) + the FA Charizard in PSA-10 in English. I have TONS of them in PSA-9 so far… Let me tell you how difficult it is to get a 10 on the English FA Charizard Ex… Yeah, basically Impossible… :confused: (I’ve sent a total of 15 Charizard Ex FA’s to PSA). The last 4 are all there now. Still hoping to finally hit atleast one PSA-10…

2 Likes

i GUESS thats pretty impressive. Totally missing the third piece to this triangle, korean, but i guess i can let that one slide for now.

2 Likes

Agreed, that one took me about 10 copies before finally sending one that they considered Gem Mint.
Good luck with your sub, sounds like you’re very close to completing the English set :blush:

2 Likes

I almost have a complete Korean Wild Blaze set too. Just missing FA Zard (really lame that I missed out on an auction a year ago, by $1…). It’s a shame PSA won’t grade them at this time though :confused:

Its a shame psa wont grade a lot of things man.

But nice job on the korean stuff too haha.

1 Like

Thanks man :blush:

Congrats mate, what a great set!

1 Like

Completion to this degree is beautiful. I wish I could have something this amazing in my collection. Congratulations man!

Now list it on eBay for 800k or best offer because you can.

1 Like

Nice collection! Good work! :blush: