Fazool's Collection

A collection thread for Fazool, working on updating it in spare time. My aim is to upload a new card every day

11 Likes

Nice No.1 trainer!

1 Like

where is the other 2 cards from the lot? Lol you showed a gasly AND THEN BOOOM!.. Secondly why would it not be worth the little amount of money to upgrade that EPIC card to an 8 lol… Id be more worried about them damaging it in reholder process. The price gain from a 7 to 8 on that card, is most certainly worth even the slightest chance of it achieving 8… I mean if you were talking about a uncmmon then id understand that youd be worried about wasting the money, but that card… For real… WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SIT!!!.. Also it is really cool that it is in a sleeve, so its super protected!! If you dont want to upgrade the grade then just leave it how it is dude.

1 Like

Fun video - very jealous of the trophy Pika. I’d like to own a set one day but that day is very very far away.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the No.1 Pika! Looking at the card, it looks flawless! My advise would be to get it re-graded! I can see the card getting either a Psa 8 or 9! Can you see any indentations or printing lines on the card? That old psa case looks pretty cool with the inner card sleeve.

2 Likes

Resubmit under the grading review process. I would NOT crack that out yourself.

2 Likes

I’ve submitted many cards through the review process and have never gotten a higher grade.

The last one that changed my stance was my Topsun Articuno. It originally graded at a 6, I looked that thing over everywhere with all sorts of different lighting and couldn’t see a thing wrong with it. So I had it reviewed, came back a 6. Again I looked it over, couldn’t not see a thing that warranted a 6 grade, so I cracked it open. Still couldn’t find anything, resubmitted it to PSA as a new submission and it got a 10.

The review process is basically sending PSA an undeserved tip, you have to crack the case.

2 Likes

To counter cullers, I have a 100% success rate of reviewed cards being upgraded. :wink:

(1 for 1!)

2 Likes

what was the card you sent in and what did it start as and change to =)?

SPOILER: Click to show

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDDXr0Nltf0

:stuck_out_tongue:

Spoiler

4 Likes

Jesus

1 Like

Send it in as it is. I’ll be very surprised if the grade remains the same! So any plans on getting any other high end trophy cards? :blush:

I will be working on a TMB next, exeggutor has been one of my favorite pokemon since the original back sprite

also in pseudo-trophy cards a 9th lucky stadium as the art is just amazing.

apart from those I’d be interested in the others but it would depend on the card and situation.

my absolute favorite pokemon Haunter has barely any cards, and multiple of the ones that do exist have art that isn’t that great =/

going to go through gastly and gengar as well. I’m thinking of collecting a lot of old pikachu merchandise in the future as I really love the old chubby pikachu

1 Like

long time since any sort of update, I just got these in the mail today. I should take better pictures of them but they almost just got here. I am missing the dragonite, scyther, and aerodactyl if anyone knows of people who are selling these cardass(plural?)

8 Likes

Lol low key showing off the trophy card i see

7 Likes

I have all my stuff unorganized over in that room >_> it should go in the “biggest flaws’ thread” I really need a case or cabinet or something for the worlds 2009 DS and my favorite cards

gathered these together as well to send off soon, most of them are pack pulls, the art academy is obviously from noodles (:heart_eyes:), and the shining karp and charizard are from my middle school years. The karp is in really good shape (though the lighting in this phone picture is horrid and I need a scanner) but the charizard is definitely not. Most likely because I took it out of my binder a bunch of times to show other kids when I was younger v-v I don’t necessarily regret it as they are great memories but that one I will just be encapsulating for the memories

10 Likes

so you did send your trophy to be recased?

2 Likes

Awesome collection amazing pika card btw no 1 Is such a lovely card

1 Like