Favorite Pokemon Of Each Type

Some types were very easy to pick (i.e. Normal, Poison, Ghost, Psychic, etc.) and were obvious choices for me, others were a bit harder to choose and I changed them a couple of times (especially Water, Fighting, Ground, Bug, and Dark).

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes

12 Likes

5 Likes

This is my favorite thing today.

4 Likes

1 Like

@quuador has the biggest Pikachu collection in the world, but doesnā€™t even have it as a favorite pokemon

2 Likes

Haha, Pikachu isnā€™t even in my top 5 for Electric-type PokĆ©mon if Iā€™m completely honest :wink: Itā€™s on position 8 right now:

1. Jolteon
  2. Magnemite
  3. Magnezone
  4. Magneton
  5. Raikou
  6. Electivire
  7. Pichu
  8. Pikachu ā†
  9. Zeraora
  10. Vikavolt

The only reason I decided to collect Pikachu was because there are loads of them and it would keep me busy for a while. :wink: Well, it certainly does, haha. :laughing: Seviper is my favorite PokƩmon.

PS: I have the second largest Pikachu collection in the world btw. Tom, an online friend and fellow Pikachu collector from Belgium, has a few more than me.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Mines heavy on the gen 1 those nostalgia feels are too strong! Some tough choices there, Alakazam and Mewtwo is almost a toss up for me! Also tough decisions in the bug category with Caterpie, Beedrill and Scyther all close, but Butterfree pips it!

Also Ditto your choices made me LOL!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Mineā€™s heavy on the gen 1 too :wink: Between a ditto alakazam or a ditto mewtwo, it would be close too, but mine would also be ditto alakazam.

Glad it made you laugh! (Pretty accurate statement for me though, haha!)

2 Likes