Fan club promo prices?

Hey all,
I plan on looking for these come next year while I put the zapdos collection on hold for a while.

I know there very hard to come by but I’m just wondering what the going prices on these currently are, the eevee, magikarp and the porygon?

Thanks in advance, andrew

Eevee is really going for over $250? I bought a minty-mint one for $100 about a year ago. I was pretty sure I was getting a good deal, but it seems I really lucked out!

1 Like

Dang the one I wanted was magikarp! Shame it’s the dearest one!

@drewcastle the magikarp is the best one :blush:

2 Likes

@hapycakeoven I think that Eevee and Magikarp are tied :stuck_out_tongue:

The eevee is cool. Especially with the tiny red yellow blue eevees in the artwork. But still this hails in comparison to the truly golden golden magikarp

Hopefully I have all 3 by this time next year :blush:

How about the eevee-lutions? The Japanese Umbreon / Espeon etc … the price on those is epic crazy online… Is there a static value currently? @japanime @bagoly14

Honestly, cards like these are extremely obtainable. Just don’t waste money chasing $5 and $10 cards. If you only focus your funds towards stuff like this, it’s 100% doable.

I know a lot of people feel like cards in the $200-500 range are financially unobtainable. Then they spend $100+ each set on packs, buy tons of cheap promos, win random auctions for $20-40 all the time, and squander money on tiny cards. If they’d just put that money towards their higher goals, they’d have a lot more to show for their investment!

Not implying you do this, just general collecting wisdom that might benefit any number of people.

4 Likes

It is good advice mate.

Drafting up a wants list with max prices you’d pay also helps alot :blush:

Yeah Im putting my zapdos collection on hold for abit and gonna focus soley on these cards next yeah.

Money’s abit tight at the moment with a new mortgage and stuff but i plan on putting money away weekly but just wanted to check prices on them now so I can hunt for a reasonable deal in the future.

Thanks for all the help and advice everyone, it’s greatly appriciated :blush:

see the GAT.

prices for the 3 fanclubs:

porygon - 16200 Yen
eevee - 19440 Y
MAGIKARP - 37800 Y

these prices seem to be pretty on par with general market prices

GAT?

giant auction thread - just posted links there
:blush:

Oh awesome! Thanks so much mate :blush: