Evangelion & Misc Japanese Anime Cards

Can anyone with familiarity on these cards school me on them? These were part of the large Japanese lot I acquired…having a hard time finding similar items online. I took videos of each located below (excuse my fumbling):

Misc Anime Cards:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjBWNbfCPo

Evangelion Cards:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=omn6NxLHvok

1 Like

@kontente the 1st binder looks to be mostly One Piece characters. I’d suggest taking a picture of a few of the cards and doing a reverse image search. Tineye is usually pretty good at identifying cards

tineye.com

1 Like

@kontente it looks like that second binder is full of cards distributed with wafers by a company called Morinaga usually in collaboration with Bandai. If you look up “Neon Genesis Evangelion Wafer cards”, that should give you a good starting point. Here’s an example of someone opening up one of the more recent ones.

In a similar vain, the cards that follow are also probably “wafer” cards from the Monogatari series as seen opened here. In terms of price it’s a bit vague. You seem to have an older NGE set, that might worth some amount of £££ to the right person, but looking at sold prices on eBay it seems like lots sell for anywhere between £30-50.

I’m not so sure about the first binder, but it’s definitely from One Piece like @seafoamarticuno says - looks like a Carddass set and the copyright says 2011, so maybe searching for that or reverse searching a single card might shed some more light.

Hope this helps! :grin:

1 Like

@seafoamarticuno,@pokekuma13, Thank you both!!

2 Likes