Elite Fourum Memes

I think this one is more like if you’re out and you see an auction ending pop up on your phone and you can’t connect to 3G :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

@shizzlemetimbers Omg you legend that was HILARIOUS!

8 Likes

Seriously. Every time I rewatch it I laugh out loud. The splices are perfect, especially the crazy fast ones at the end. Im gonna go ahead and say it…its better than the original.

9 Likes

This is a thing we need to start doing so all the peeps here at the upccc have a shot at it, because if fourstar never posted that charizard psa 10 1st ed gold star, I wouldnt have got it. This is really hilarious and my opinion is probably going to stir that hate pot round, and round and round. I must admit sometimes I dont share the things when i really want it, but usually everyone is looking at those listings because there on the top of popularity for yahoojapan.

7 Likes

Probably one of the funniest gifs I have ever seen, I remember laughing out loud the first time I saw it. So I thought I would honour it with the syuju twist!

10 Likes

When you see this email and you know your grades on point.

10 Likes

oh man, this one hit home hahaha

8 Likes

When you drop 30K on a JP Base Set booster box and look in the corner and there is no rarity symbol

When you drop 30K on a JP Base Set booster box and look in the corner and there is a rarity symbol

23 Likes

@shizzlemetimbers

You making all this stuff by yourself? If yes then all I have to say is…

12 Likes

Lol… this thread…

MRW (my reaction when) - Someone close to me… wins an auction i was watching in the giant auction thread…

14 Likes

This thread is incredible.

11 Likes

The length of this had me in tears!

8 Likes

Haha! the first one is so on point.

6 Likes

“Honey, I was cleaning today and I threw out some dusty old binder filled with weird animal cards.”

18 Likes

hahahahahahaha I love this! Good one Reina!

6 Likes

@shizzlemetimbers I love the American Psycho one! Nice work!

6 Likes

Speak for yourself. I would be more like.

https://i.imgflip.com/1y85j.jpg

6 Likes

When it looks like you’re going to win an auction, and then you get sniped…

18 Likes

When a huge argument breaks out…

10 Likes

When you check back to a thread and it’s already been locked.

15 Likes