Eeveelutions Appreciation Thread

So many good ones, but trainer mag Flareon is probably my favorite.

6 Likes

When I think about my favorites, these come to mind:

Possibly very unpopular opinion but I actually think from all the Eeveelutions, Vaporeon has the best art overall

5 Likes

Jungle Jolteon will always have a special place for me, and Light Jolteon from Neo Destiny is amazing as well from my personal favorite illustrator. But I love the recently released Jolteon and Flareon V alternate cards from Eevee Heroes, and Vaporeon is a close third for me:

Greetz,
Quuador

8 Likes

@pikachutcg , they actually did print the GB Jolteon (or something very close to it) in Gym Challenge as Lt. Surges Jolteon.

2 Likes

8 Likes

These with the VMAX alt arts would be collection goals

Just going to leave her here…

10 Likes

Eevee Heroes giving all eevee arts a run for their money though.

5 Likes

Ah, my favorite Pokemon of all time! Eevee and it’s family offers such a large library of quality artworks across the history of the card game, it’s difficult for anyone in the hobby to not appreciate any of them!

As for the thread’s topic, I’m surprised nobody has brought up the EX Full arts from PokeKyun (CP3)! Sylveon EX and Flareon EX are absolute masterpieces that offer everything an Eevee collector would love to have! The holographic effect is especially lovely in-person!
:grin:

Sylveon EX Full Art:

Flareon EX Full Art:

I loved the artwork so much that I bought out a couple binder pages worth of the English counterpart from Generations while they were only $5-10 a piece! (Which was baffling.)

They’re the best EX’s in the entire XY era for me! Although, I am a bit biased.
:wink:

-Steven

3 Likes

I know it’s already been done. But this still takes the cake for me:

Espeon just looks like it’s entering a dream. For the longest time I wanted a Karen’s Umbreon to matchup with the same kind of dream-like quality, but alas, I had to put that goal on major hold this past year.

7 Likes

I really think you could merge the ‘new joiner to the forum welcome thread’ and this thread…

Welcome to Efour, which is your favourite eevee card…

Is there a single Eevee hater out there???

7 Likes

4 Likes

!!!

7 Likes

One of my favorite artworks in general :blush:

7 Likes

The reason majestic dawn and even power keepers are my fav newer sets is because of these bad boys. The look so clean and good.

My favourite is the leafeon and glaceon holos in majestic dawn. The LV X cards need some work IMO.

1 Like

For Flareon, my favorite art has to be a tie between the rookie release in Jungle, and Dark Flareon from Team Rocket. Himeno’s art in all of Jungle is amazing. I live the touch of purple in the background. And I don’t really have anyway to describe why I like Dark Flareon, I just do.

1 Like

I just bought this qt :blush:

4 Likes

Anyone else find the flareon ex full art a bit creepy? Those eyes look like they are searching my soul :joy:

1 Like

Haha, I gave my soul to my precious Eevees a long time ago. :wink:

Although, I can see how someone could interpret the artwork as a bit creepy; the Flareon Ex has given me alien/black eye children creepy vibes before, however I still find the artwork very endearing.

1 Like