Eevee heroes box reasealed?

hi guys, i just purchase a box from okiniland, i would like to know if it’s a resealed box because the dents looks white like if it has been open.

Open it and check

1 Like

Might be good to post some better pics of the seams of the shrink-wrap and compare the material to other JP boxes.

1 Like

More pictures would help!

the shrink-wrap is very loose

The reprint had loose shrink wrap. All of my reprint boxes looked like that.

1 Like

This obviously isn’t 100%, but I can say that I have gotten Japanese boxes before that have had a similar looking lid and loose shrink wrap straight from a case.

Not saying that it confirms your box one way or the other, just mentioning that QC issues definitely happen even with Japanese boxes.

record yourself opening it

if you’re going to keep it sealed…idk good luck

its a real box :sweat_smile:
sorry for wasting your time ^^

17 Likes

A real good box

1 Like

Wow! The heat from that flareon loosened the wrap! I opened an entire case and didn’t get an AA. Congrats! :fire:

3 Likes

Maybe it was resealed by someone just wanting to be nice :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Resealed by Team Umbreon

5 Likes

Wow, there are good luck stories in sealed pokemon after all!

The seams are always a good indicator. It would be interesting to see some good pics of some these resealed boxes though. I imagine a legitimate looking seal is particularly difficult for an amateur scumbag to do. Unfortunately I guess people don’t really check or take pics before tearing open a box so I haven’t seen any decent comparisons yet.