Edit: Resolved (please lock)

This is an embarrassing request for help but I’m not sure what I did and what’s going on.

I always ship through the eBay Global Shipping Program. It has always appeared by default. Recently I went in to my eBay settings to change some seller preferences, and now the GSP does not appear as an option when I am creating a listing.

My eBay settings show I am enrolled and I have no shipping settings in place at all, at least that I can see.

But when I make a listing, it has a “shipping policy” in place that indicates free for international customers and the normal GSP indication is gone.

I am sure I’m missing something obvious but I’m totally stumped. What have I done here?

When you click on Edit from Global shipping, what is selected?

Looks just like yours.

Basically, instead of having predetermined options to choose from all my shipping options are tied to these coded “policies” I’ve never seen before, and they require things like dimensions that I have never had to provide before. I’m not sure how I ended up here. I am waiting in the chat queue with ebay support as well.

Well, I figured it out. eBay support walked me how to reverse it.

I seem to have enrolled into a policy-driven account structure instead of an option-driven one and had to opt back out and get everything back to normal. eBay support came through for once.

@pfm You can lock this now if you don’t mind.