eBulb's Collection (Update: 1997 No. 2 Trophy Pikachu)

'll keep some of my top hits in this post for your browsing convenience. :blush:

All Thick Stamps:

48 Likes

Welcome and they two awesome cards :grin:

Man i love that zard, need it for my collection :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome Cards, welcome Marc.

2 Likes

Hey man!, glad it’s going to a good home

4 Likes

2 Likes

All this for a car… I hate you. (/•ิ_•ิ)/

4 Likes

Thanks so much, I promise to take good care of it. :slight_smile:

I know right? It’s like I always say, card > car. And incidentally, that’s about what I gave up for it. :laughing:

2 Likes

how dare you. so many cars in the unibverse, but only 6 of these. SHAME. SHAME!

8 Likes

lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ @pottsinator

In all seriousness though @hyruleguardian Ima like your style, and one day I shall obtain a trophy khan… She will be mine

1 Like

love the two cards stunning

Cool

Congrats, two great cards!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

By the way, you may notice that the case on the Khan has some scratches. RayquazaTCG sent the card to PSA to be re-holdered, so it may be a few more weeks before it’s actually in my hands. I’ll be sure to do a nice photoshoot for it when it actually gets here. :slight_smile:

Also decided I’m finally going to get my Zard re-holdered, which I’ve been intending to do ever since I first got the card in 2009.

Who are these monsters that allow their PSA cases to get scratched?! The case should be treated just as well as the card itself!!!

4 Likes

Unfortunatly from my own personal experience, a lot of my cases that have scratches got them during transit from PSA to myself -____-

Since they stack the cases, and add a little bubble wrap, doesn’t do much for sliding around and what not.

1 Like

Lucky lucky man! Congrats on the pick up!

1 Like

After 7 years of owning the Zard, I had the itch to see the Big Three together.

Not the best at taking pictures, but I tried

16 Likes

An itch that only cost thousands to scratch.

11 Likes

Ill be going for the big 3 but at a unlimited level I think. Really awesome to see these though :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome job, Marc!

2 Likes