Ebay account with tons of vintage sealed, legit?

hey guys I saw this ebay user selling a ton of vintage sealed stuff and I was interested in getting one of their blister packs but I am unsure if its fishy that they have all of this stuff in such good condition.

I probably am overreacting but I just wanted to see if anyone would be able to look over it since I’m not the best at legit checking.

They look good to me. I generally look at 3 things before buying a higher priced item. There are some exceptions but for the most part, this is what matters most to me:

  1. eBay account age. I only buy from someone who has been on eBay for quite some time.

  2. 99%+ positive feedback as a seller.

  3. Plenty of recent sales.

Big one to which people overlook imo, same background used listing to listing. Tells me that these are not google scam images as well

Honestly I think this dude just saw it as an investment by the fire emojis and invested I don’t think there is anything suspicious, just looks like a seller selling their wares, they are selling something else as well, some topps marvel stuff so I think they are probably a flipper or someone who had a collection that they are selling now

It looked odd because of the lack of slabs and the marvel tops stuff. I think this guy might be a shop employee who bought heavily during the post 2016 period and is cashing out.
They seem kosher to me.

Honestly in general on ebay and not just buying pokemon cards, I would be wary of sellers and buyers who’s accounts were created prior to the millennium. just trust me on this but I can discuss the reason’s if you really want to know.