E4 youtube videos

I was thinking about making videos about the E4 forum, and I was wondering if I could get your guys permission to use some of your messages. Most of the time it will be for “what was your most recent purchase”, “show off your error cards” or “unpopular opinions about pokemon” threads. Nothing mean, just showing off the cool things people have.

6 Likes

If it’s a public thread then no one can stop you!

3 Likes

You can make videos about my posts as long as you don’t expose my numerous crimes and abuses.

10 Likes

Hello e4! It’s official. Signed at 06:39. It was even on TV.

Mine really turned purple. Don’t forget that tomorrow starts the new elitefourum rule (aka… new name, e4) where they can use your photos. Don’t forget the deadline is today!!! I do not authorize e4 or any entity associated with e4 to use my photos, information, messages or posts, past or future.

With this statement, I notify e4 that it is strictly prohibited to disclose, copy, distribute or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. Violation of privacy may be punishable by law.

Here’s how to do it:

Hold your finger anywhere in this message and “copy” will appear. Click “copy”. Then go to your page, create a new post and place your finger anywhere in the empty field. “Paste” will appear and click Paste.

This will bypass the system….

He who does nothing consents.

3 Likes

Am I not supposed to be documenting those? I have 45GB of data dedicated to this purpose already.

@Coop13 Should i cut out the middleman and tedious process of facebook spam posts and innocuous surveys and just send you all my personal data directly?

1 Like