E4 Ranking of the 2022 Pokemon Illustration Contest

Choose your Top 3 Favorite Arts from the 2022 Pokemon Illustration Contest!

My Top 3:

1. Arcanine - RossDraws

1. Galarian Rapidash - Tokage Kato

1. Greninja - Burdrehnar

8 Likes

This one is so good it's not even fair to include it in my rankings

9 Likes

So much good artwork from these illustrators, my favorites:

(By Julie Hang)

(By Jeffrey Evan)

( By Chris Weiford)

4 Likes

If these were cards, I’d buy a plethora of them. Very psychedelic in their own way.

8 Likes

It’s always a treat going through these. I’m almost certain these three aren’t my favourite but it’s the best I could manage after eliminating the others in a series of head-to-heads in my, uh, head.

Takashi Shiraishi

Sage Sui

Miranda Jacoby

6 Likes

TOP 3 from all those amazing art pieces, I don’t envy the official judges.

My TOP 3 and all of them are in No. 1 place, I can’t pick winner over any of them.

3 Likes

Oddish x 3 :))))))

6 Likes

Ugh this was so difficult (these are in no order but I guess the Galarian Rapidash would be my number 1).

6 Likes

To quote myself from an earlier thread:

My top three from these would be:

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

4 Likes

Honorable mention to Buboplague’s preening Cramorant:

6 Likes

interesting how the actual winning art never makes it into anyone’s top 3. I am personally baffled by the grand prize and award-winning selections in these contests. Really nice art of course, but just never what I would have guessed would win.

2 Likes

anyway here are my top 3

and there ar least 30 in the top 100 that I feel would be true all-timers if printed onto cards

4 Likes

In no order but I just love these. I’m a sucker for stuff that looks hand drawn/watercolor/colored pencil aesthetic, so one of these would have won if I were a judge haha

5 Likes

My top 3 :

Marina Chikazawa

yellow

Mari Inoue

3 Likes

My top 3

2 Likes

Very tough choice. All of these would be such AMAZING cards. Kinda sad scrolling through the arts knowing I won’t be able to collect them. :cry:

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

I was able to narrow it down to like 15 semi-easily and then just stared at my screen for 10 minutes trying to decide. This is what I came up with. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes