E4 Instagram : Art Academy

www.instagram.com/elitefourum/

Also you can click the “E4 IG” image scroll on the side of the forum. It will take you directly there!

Ah, I thought for the longest time that banner said E 4 16 in a weird font. Is IG how the cool kids abbreviate Instagram? Man I’m getting old. Cheers Sean!

I like this card, it (and some of the other play promos) got me interested in collecting japanese cards years ago

first photo is a scan and others are taken with my shitty phone, if you decide to use them I don’t need a shoutout or anything since I don’t use instagram

5 Likes

You can put mine crying in the corner:

1 Like

Amazing what good lighting can do to an already amazing card. Gorgeous Mew right there.

@tetraninja maybe do a shoutout directing people to check out Emba’s collection on the forum. Maybe more E4 collectors who don’t use IG will volunteer to share their collections for the E4 IG, too!

2 Likes

Like the “way better half” said, I for one never look at Instagram.

1 Like

Thanks @emba ! I’ll be using your pics. Do you have a collection thread on the forum you would like to feature?

1 Like

I decided that I will start posting the pictures here as well to share with the community. It’ll be nice for those who submit and do not have IG. You also get more high resolution pictures!

The Japanese exclusive Play Promo Mew Ex, better known as the “Space Mew”. ⁣

In Japan, this card was awarded to members of the Pokémon Players Club. The sublte holo pattern behind the Mew makes it a real stunner even in picture. ⁣

This card belongs to Elite Fourum member: @emba

Other facts:⁣
Pokedex Entry R/B: “Mew - The New Species Pokémon” So rare that it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. Only a few people have seen it worldwide.⁣

First Appearance: Pokemon The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back⁣

11 Likes

Currently looking for a Black and White Emboar from Next Destinies/Hail Blizzard in PSA 10.

If you submit a card please leave your IG handle, or if you prefer a forum link to your personal collection thread! Looking for pictures of the cards to be taken laying flat against a solid black or white background.

I can help out with this one. I’ll even give you the choice of 1st Ed or Unlimited… The Unlimited one is still only pop 2 in PSA 10. If used my Instagram is in my sig- mega_shining_magikarp
DSC_0763 by Simon, on Flickr

DSC_0762 by Simon, on Flickr

5 Likes

@megashiningmagikarp, I am impressed how fast that request was fulfilled! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I broke down, Ive created an account and posted nothing lol

Happy Lunar New Year for 2019! In commemoration of the year of the pig we feature 5th Generation starter Emboar - the Mega Fire Pig Pokemon. This Shiny variant Ultra Rare surely will provide you good fortune for the rest of the year!⁣

This card belongs to: @megashiningmagikarp

Pokedex Entry: "Emboar - the Mega Fire Pig Pokemon. A flaring beard of fire is proof that it is fired up. It is adept at using many different moves."⁣

First anime appearance: Episode 728 - Search for the Clubultimate!⁣

11 Likes

Threw this one together very quickly…
Happy Birthday to Mewtwo! Although he was born on February 6 in a test tube always remember, “the circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.” ⁣

Who is exicited for the Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution movie coming out later this year?⁣

Pokedex Entry R/B: "Mewtwo - the genetic Pokemon. It was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments."⁣

First anime appearance: Pokemon: The First Movie⁣

10 Likes

Currently looking for a Generations RC6 or Pokekyun 006 Flareon EX in PSA 10.

1 Like

For reference this is what he is looking for:

6 Likes

@smpratte has every card lol

1 Like

Happy Valentine’s Day!
The Pokekyun or Generations sets embody everything today is about. Lots of love and sparkles! :sparkles::sparkling_heart:⁣⁣
This card belongs to @smpratte

Pokedex Entry Yellow - "Flareon - the Flame Pokemon. It has a flame chamber inside its body. It inhales, then blows out fire that is over 3,000F degrees."⁣

First anime appearance: Episode 40 - The Battling Eevee Brothers ⁣

5 Likes

Looking for PSA 10 Examples of Munch Scream Promos. If you have more than one that would be awesome!

2 Likes