E4 Banners Archive

Whoever is the mastermind behind the new Houndoom banner (@shizzlemetimbers ?)
my goodness. PHENOMENAL.

2 Likes

Took a little hiatus there, I’ll try to add one every month or so again :blush: here is the newest one:

28 Likes

We need a L to R of Forum members

7 Likes

Big fan of the new sparkle Mew! Also, please never get rid of Pikachu bounding off of Snorlax.

3 Likes

New banner update. This is my first effort using video editing its a little out of my comfort zone but fun to learn, so prepare for some funky banners in the future!

14 Likes

New 1/1 E4 NFT rookie banner

13 Likes

Porygon banner aka my PC is not cut out for these type of edits and then it took way too long to convert as a gif and then I couldn’t save it with transparent background banner

32 Likes

Oh shizzle, you make a man so happy

3 Likes

Saw this today, absolutely top notch 10/10

2 Likes

Amazing! I still remember trying to play Sept 2020 banner “click to start” don’t remember exactly what I was thinking but was clicking it for about 5 minutes before I realized it was the efour banner

2 Likes

Ya I entered E4 saw that new banner and my mind was blown, great job

2 Likes

Abra sees you when you’re sleeping Abra knows when you’re awake

17 Likes

Love it! Does anyone know if spoiler tags prevent image load until expanded in ProBoards? If so it might be worth categorizing each year under a spoiler tag, i.e.

2018 Banners (click to show)
2019 Banners (click to show)
2020 Banners (click to show)

Might help load the page faster for those wanting to look through them if they aren’t loaded behind the spoiler anyway - did a quick search online and couldn’t really determine whether they did or not on ProBoards forums.

qftmofk’nt.

4 Likes

I won’t lie it hurt my eyes hahaha

2 Likes

I can’t stop staring at it

Now I know why the soldiers one is on a pokemon forum!

1 Like

GI JOES - Special Event

Ooyama Test Banner

17 Likes

Can we get exeggutor in the corner :pleading_face:

These are very nice, good job

2 Likes

Seeing this banner, I really feel blessed lately as a species collector! All those years begging Pokemon via email and social media for special release Chansey, it paid off more than i could ever imagine!

2 Likes